Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stub Hub Taking all the Tickets

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Philly presale came out today for about 100 per ticket, and I am so mad right now I just cant explain it. Stub Hub bought 1196 tickets and priced them to as high as 2,500. This should be iilegal. So illegal. They are scamming every single person who didnt get it off ticketmaster. I am so mad asfhASJKDhyfio Sorry had to rant.

Thank you SOOO much for anyone who voted! I am in the TOP 6!!! ASDFGHJKL;JKHGF!!! LInk will be up soon!!! :))

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Stub Hub Taking all the Tickets

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM

That's so unfair no wonder I couldn't get anything!

Re: Stub Hub Taking all the Tickets

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I HATE Stub Hub, and I don't think the tickets are official. I refuse to buy from them. I will only buy from Ticketmaster.
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM

It should be illegal

Thank you SOOO much for anyone who voted! I am in the TOP 6!!! ASDFGHJKL;JKHGF!!! LInk will be up soon!!! :))

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM

the tickets are real unfortanly ^
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Keep trying! They always release tickets throughout the day :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I tried for like an hour and couldn't get tickets, that's not even right!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Good luck I really hope you get tickets!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Thank you to everyone! :p

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I was trying to get them but I couldn't :( But my dad called his buddies that could get some :D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM

that is exactly what happened to me!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM

that's so mean!

1, 2, 4:me 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM

^^ I know! I wish I could figure out someway TO make it illegal

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I just tried Ticketmaster and pulled up a ticket just fine

Section106
    Row19
    Seats21
    Description PRICE LEVEL 2, LOWER LEVEL SEATING

I didnt take it. I was Just testing it.

RE: Stub Hub Taking all the Tickets

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Actually it is people who bought them and are selling them, Stubhub can't buy from Ticketmaster
    Emily Swift

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM

SongWriter6 wrote:
    ^^ I know! I wish I could figure out someway TO make it illegal

Maybe just to over price, but they cant stop otehr places.... if that happened Ticketmaster would charge A LOT!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM

SellySwiftie13 wrote:
    Actually it is people who bought them and are selling them, Stubhub can't buy from Ticketmaster

What she said.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Unfortunately AEG (Taylor's tour promoter) has now partnered with StubHub and eBay so there's nothing we can really do about it. Until there's an actual law to make scalping illegal, we have to just deal with it. It's awful that this has happened. It's so unfair to the Taylor fans. I have bought from eBay before and sometimes they are a little more willing to work with you on the price. Not always but sometimes.

eBay and AEG Align

Puzzle Piece Project 2010

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Stub Hub tickets are real i got tickets for demi lovato's concert last summer and i got great seats for a reasonable price. I sat in the lower level and paid around 125-130 for the tickets. That's a pretty good price for seats at a concert. with stub hub you just have to be careful and make sure that you wait a while after the official release of the tickets i would recomend waiting about a month to get tickets or get them really close to the concert date and then you'll get great seats for a low price! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Holly wrote:
    Unfortunately AEG (Taylor's tour promoter) has now partnered with StubHub and eBay so there's nothing we can really do about it. Until there's an actual law to make scalping illegal, we have to just deal with it. It's awful that this has happened. It's so unfair to the Taylor fans. I have bought from eBay before and sometimes they are a little more willing to work with you on the price. Not always but sometimes.

Saclping IS illegal.
    well... sort of, it varies from state to state, What are the Penalties for Scalping Illegally?
    In some states scalping is considered a misdemeanor, which carries a fine as high as $1,000 and imprisonment up to one year for the first offense. Subsequent offenses have higher fines and more prison time.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM

It is total, excuse my language, bull shit that they can do that! I had this happen last year when I tried to get my tickets for the Speak Now Tour in Vancouver. I tried to get the tickets for 100 but they sold out and stubhub canada bought all of them. The cheapest was 400 on their site. Luckily i bought some tickets from a friend!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.