1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Awesome Idea to get into the T-Party

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:45 AM

So I'm probably to going to one of the shows in Jersey for the Red tour and I have this amazing idea to get into the T-Party. Please try not to steal my idea, I came up with it by myself for once.

So I was thinking if I could I would get red suits with me and my friends and we can be like the Agency but the Agency Mini's and have black sunglasses and on the back with Black rinestones have it say the Agency Mini's and since I'm going with two of my other friends, we can choose our favorite band members and I can have a fiddle like Caitlin and one of my friends can either have drum sticks like Al and somebody else from the agency and then my Mom had the idea that we would also wear black tee shirts and rinestone the word red onto the front of it. Then one of my freinds came up with the idea that we should have a Red sign but in blue lights and have the R look like a 1 attached to the R and the e as a backwards 3 so it has a 13 in the Red sign and of course we're wearing thirteen's and hearts on our hands. So what do you guys think? Will it get me into the T-Party to finally meet Taylor next year? :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Awesome Idea to get into the T-Party

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:54 AM

maybe!! i am going to whair my poster and act SUPER crazy!! that is how some one got in the t-party!! (acting really crazy)
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k[/url][/signature]

Re: My Awesome Idea to get into the T-Party

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I would def get peoples attention! I'm going to get like the biggest poster board ever (Like maybe tape a couple together) and i'm thinking of doing Christmas lights going around the ends of it and in the middle the words red with red glow in the dark paint and sparkles around it!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I think so, i think they will think it's cool (;

Both made my me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM

That is AWESOME!

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Red plus Me equals Love wrote:
    I would def get peoples attention! I'm going to get like the biggest poster board ever (Like maybe tape a couple together) and i'm thinking of doing Christmas lights going around the ends of it and in the middle the words red with red glow in the dark paint and sparkles around it!!

I think I heard a story where someone couldn't get their poster in because it was so big so it might not be a good idea to make it that big?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM

OMS! Awesome!

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM

That sounds like it will be a lot of fun to do :) Personally I think as long as you know that you and your friends can have a great time at the concert and with your outfits, that is all that's important. If you get to meet Taylor, it will be an incredible bonus :) Good luck!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM

For future reference, I'd suggest not sharing ideas. I posted one for Fearless Tour and the idea was used by a group at the CMA Fest 13 hr m&g.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

i luv your friends' idea of the 13 it's soo cool & creative!!! by the way don't worry I won't steal it I can't go to the concert which i am super bummed out about!!! :(
    Swifyforever&always13

RE: My Awesome Idea to get into the T-Party

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

What day r u going?? I am going march 27

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Thats a really cool idea!! Very original!! You should try it out!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    OMS! Awesome!

Both by Maci

This might be a sad question, but I have seen a few people say it. What does "OMS" mean?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Great idea!! Good luck at getting in the T-Party! I hope you will, you deserve to meet her! (don't worry, I won't steal it, I'm still waiting for a European Red Tour)

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:02 AM

That's really awesome!! My idea is to dress with my best friend like in the MEAN music video, and make really big R E D carton-cut letters (like human sized) but with Tour pictures on it :)

By TheEnchantedGarden