1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I wish..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:29 PM

i really wish i had better seats :( I'm going to her first LA show on the 19th, & i am in section 206. i did presale. i used the TS code. now i regret doing that. i should've used the Red one. I'm so stupid. i have loved Taylor for a long time & its my first time seeing her & i just wish i had better seats & wasn't so stupid.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I wish..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Just be happy you're going! :)
    If you're that upset, just sell those and buy better ones closer to the show if you want!

RE: I wish..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM

What's the TS code? btw, its ok if u didnt get good seats, at least u got one and ur gona b at a taylor concert, ur still a lucky one

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:35 PM

The best way to get the tickets for the section you want is to click on any price, but you click on the specific section.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:35 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    Just be happy you're going! :)
    If you're that upset, just sell those and buy better ones closer to the show if you want!

I am! but i just wish i had used the red one. i cant buy new ones because its sold out!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    The best way to get the tickets for the section you want is to click on any price, but you click on the specific section.

i already bought mine so >_<

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

just be glad that you're going :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Delphine Swez wrote:
    What's the TS code? btw, its ok if u didnt get good seats, at least u got one and ur gona b at a taylor concert, ur still a lucky one

its the taylorswift code for people that signed up for it i think. but i have never been that far at a concert before, not only is it the 2nd row up, its in the back, not sides, & 9 rows back.. :(

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:38 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    just be glad that you're going :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

i am, but i wish i wasnt so stupid. btw i love your The moment i knew sig :))

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Girl, I don't even have tickets yet

Both by Maci

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM

You're no stupid, be happy you're going it's still up in the air if I'm going.

[/url[/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM

devonswiftie13 wrote:
    i really wish i had better seats :( I'm going to her first LA show on the 19th, & i am in section 206. i did presale. i used the TS code. now i regret doing that. i should've used the Red one. I'm so stupid. i have loved Taylor for a long time & its my first time seeing her & i just wish i had better seats & wasn't so stupid.

Well aren't there 2 more LA shows just added that have not had their presale or general sale yet? if you got the RED code for the other LA shows, you'll probably get it again for the next ones...

and like everyone else is saying, just go in with the best attitude you can, these shows are selling so fast, it's crazy! :)
    Fearless on May 21st, 2010
    Spoke Now on July 16th, 2011
    & can't wait for Taylor to paint Toronto RED on June 15th, 2013 :D

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Megglie1992 wrote:
    devonswiftie13 wrote:

Well aren't there 2 more LA shows just added that have not had their presale or general sale yet? if you got the RED code for the other LA shows, you'll probably get it again for the next ones...

and like everyone else is saying, just go in with the best attitude you can, these shows are selling so fast, it's crazy! :)
    Fearless on May 21st, 2010
    Spoke Now on July 16th, 2011
    & can't wait for Taylor to paint Toronto RED on June 15th, 2013 :D

well i dont live in LA, im driving 150 miles there.. so i cant just buy more tickets & go to both shows..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Seriously, I had the time of my life at the Speak Now tour and I had THE SECOND TO LAST ROW for the second concert I attended in that tour. Yes, floor generally means you're closer, but if you're EXTREMELY short like me you're ultimately screwed because everyone else in front of you didn't fail to grow. Generally, in my case, it's either spend thousands of dollars to get as close as I can in order to see on that floor or just enjoy the concert from where I'm parked and can actually SEE Taylor in the balcony, even if she's far away. As has been stated before, at least you're going, because scalpers screwed most fans out of their experience anyway.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Me too... I'm in 141 at Gillette but I wish I got better... I really just want to meet her actually :( ughh wouldnt that be fantastic

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM

laurenswifty91 wrote:
    Me too... I'm in 141 at Gillette but I wish I got better... I really just want to meet her actually :( ughh wouldnt that be fantastic

Wel you got better seats then me :/