1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anyone have any luck with getting pit seats?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I'm sure there was another topic about this but I'm just wondering. I'm buying tickets for Philly tomorrow and I just wanna know how much of a chance I have of getting them
We will be remembered..
8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anyone have any luck with getting pit seats?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'm going to the Philly concert too!!! Anyway I think if you be super quick and ready to get the tickets right they come out you have a pretty good chance

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Yeah I don't know. I bought tickets for foxburo and literally even if you go in within 3 seconds seats are still soooo hard to get! My dad was only able to get 6, buttt only two are good seats. He was only able to get tickets in pairs of two the three different days he tried (because of all the pre sales). It's unlikely to get pit because there is sooo much demand for tickets!! Luckily though, me and my sister are able to be on the floor :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Plus, the pit I've heard is awesome but not at the same time. Yeah you're close to her, but the only time you get to really see her is when she's right next to you. And you get pushed and shoved a lot. Don't get me wrong, I would go in the pit if I could, but I would want to go to another show too from different seats

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Did anyone get their RED code yet?!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Yeah I don't know. I bought tickets for foxburo and literally even if you go in within 3 seconds seats are still soooo hard to get! My dad was only able to get 6, buttt only two are good seats. He was only able to get tickets in pairs of two the three different days he tried (because of all the pre sales). It's unlikely to get pit because there is sooo much demand for tickets!! Luckily though, me and my sister are able to be on the floor :)

I'm getting two tickets so will I have a better chance then??

I'm confused on how you get the code): anyone know?
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Swiftie_33 wrote:

I got my RED code yesterday!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I honestly haven't heard of many people (actually, any people on here to the best of my knowledge), that got pit seats! I have a feeling that it will be contests the day of the show to move down to the pit, or people will get picked. If I'm under the wrong impression and people have been able to get them, then my bad :) but it seems like more people would be posting about it if they had gotten pits!
    Fearless on May 21st, 2010
    Spoke Now on July 16th, 2011
    & can't wait for Taylor to paint Toronto RED on June 15th, 2013 :D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:59 AM

From what I know, pit tickets aren't sold during presale.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM

you don't get pit during ticket sales... you get them from Andrea Swift or someone from her team if you're lucky!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM

nope, you can get them on ticketmaster too! but they also give them out outside the venue before the show and inside the venue during the show!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM

The ones on ticketmaster actually haven't been for sale, they are only listed. At least, I haven't heard a single person actually being able to buy the listed pit tickets when all the other tickets for that venue went on sale.