Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

songs in RED tour

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Which songs do you think she will have in her RED tour? I think for old songs she will for sure have Our Song, Love story, and Mean. I think for songs she will not have from Red will be Sad Beautiful Tragic, Treacherous and... I 'm not sure. What about you?

Today is never too late to be brand new

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: songs in RED tour

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:01 AM

i think she'll do the big hits from her new one and some old ones everybody loves
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM

old songs:
    Our Song
    Tim McGraw
    Love Sory
    YBWM
    Mine
    Mean
    Speak Now
    Sparks Fly

New Songs:

State of Grace
    Red
    Treacherous
    WANEGBT
    IKYWT
    Holy Ground
    Girl At Home
    The Moment I Knew
    Come Back... Be Here
    Starlight
    Everything Has Changed
    All Too Well
    Begin Again

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I don't think she'll have The Last Time, Sad Beautiful Tragic, or any of the deluxe songs.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I'm hoping she will do some of the songs from her first 3 albums that wernt singles.... just because the song wasnt played on the radio doesnt mean its not a good song

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Perhaps she'll leave out The Last Time (because she can't sing it alone), the deluxe songs, The Lucky One, Sad Beautiful Tragic..
    But I really really want her to sing The Last Time and Girl At Home because they're some of my faves O.o
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM

SwiftlySince2010 wrote:
    old songs:
    Our Song
    Tim McGraw
    Love Sory
    YBWM
    Mine
    Mean
    Speak Now
    Sparks Fly

New Songs:

State of Grace
    Red
    Treacherous
    WANEGBT
    IKYWT
    Holy Ground
    Girl At Home
    The Moment I Knew
    Come Back... Be Here
    Starlight
    Everything Has Changed
    All Too Well
    Begin Again

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Good guesses!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM

WHAT I WANT:

Old:
    Our Song
    Tim McGraw
    Love Story
    You Belong With Me
    White Horse
    Mean
    Ours
    Fearless

NEW:
    State of Grace
    Red
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    All Too Well
    I Almost Do
    WANEGBT
    Holy Ground
    Everything Has Changed
    The Lucky One
    Starlight
    Begin Again
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I'm wondering what she'll end it with. Maybe Sparks Fly? She always(or usually) ends her tours with a song form her previous album. Liek with Fearless, I think she ended it with Should've Said No(?), and with Speak Now she ended with Love Story.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it's YBWM or even Love Story again since these two are by far her biggest hits. I'd love it be Our Song though. She's always played it so early in the setlist. I think it was second on the Fearless Tour and fourth on Speak Now.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I WOULD DIE IF IT WERE TIM MCGRAW!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM

AS THE LAST SONG
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM

My favorites are Sad Beautiful Tragic & Treacherous but I doubt she'll sing them :/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Swiftie_33 wrote:
    My favorites are Sad Beautiful Tragic & Treacherous but I doubt she'll sing them :/

I love those..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM

i hope she sings:
    OLD: our song, you belong with me, love story, mine, TIM MCGRAW :D, shouldve said no .. she wont though.. , sparks fly.
    NEW: state of grace, red, treacherous, ikywt, ALL TOO WELL my fav :D, i almost do, wanegbt, holy ground, sad beautiful tragic..maybe.., everything has changed, starlight, begin again..
    19 songs? o: maybe c:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM

i really hope she sings Haunted. Something tells me that she will perform Everything Has Changed with Ed. *fingers crossed*
    Upcoming:
    January 7th: Justin Bieber
    February 5th: Ed Sheeran
    July 24th: One Direction

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I want:
    Old: Mean, Our Song, Mine, Tim McGraw, Fearless (and then we know YBWM and LS will be played obv)

New: Red, WANEGBT, 22, Stayx3, Treacherous, Holy Ground, I almost Do, State of Grace, IKYWT, All To Well, Lucky One, Everything Has Changed, Starlight

I really want Tim McGraw to get played during the acoustic set and SoG to close the acoustic set (like ybwm at SNWT - starting out acoustic on mini stage and ending full band on the main stage)
    I also really want Everything Has Changed to be the first song of the encore (its the only place where it makes sense - think IOMWIWY at Fearless Tour) and Starlight to either take the place that Long Live had at SNWT (last song before encore) or be the LAST SONG. It'd be perfect. That's really all I want to see, that and a killer performance of All Too Well.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I hope she plays a few old songs... but I will be seeing her in Europe, so I doubt it :(

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

RE: songs in RED tour

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Some of my guesses and hopes (guesses in bold, hopes underlined):

Taylor Swift: I honestly don't think there'll be any from here. If there were though, it would probably be Our Song and I'd want it to be Picture to Burn.

Fearless: Love Story and You Belong With Me. You can't have a concert without YBWM! :D I would also love to see Fearless.

Speak Now: Sparks Fly, Mean, The Story Of Us, Enchanted, Ours, Haunted, Long Live,

Red: WANEGBT (obviously), Red, IKYWT, State of Grace, 22, Everything Has Changed, All Too Well, Starlight, Begin Again, Holy Ground, Girl At Home, Come Back...Be Here

Can't wait to find out!

And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I want to see Stay Stay Stay from RED.
    And from her debut album Oh My My My (Mary's Song)...
    Even though I know that one will never happen. But it's on of my favorites. :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:34 AM

krissy1598 wrote:
    I'm hoping she will do some of the songs from her first 3 albums that wernt singles.... just because the song wasnt played on the radio doesnt mean its not a good song

I AGREE. Like Tied Together With a Smile, or Oh My My My (Mary's Song)
    Like, those are two songs that I can't stop listening too, but I doubt she'll play them.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.