1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Pricing!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Heey guys this question is for anyone who has already purchased tickets how much were the tickets averaging for like floor seats and lower level and pit??? I'm going to be getting tickets for philly so this would be really helpful!!!!!Thanks!!
Stay Fearless and Beautiful:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Pricing!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:30 AM

The prices range from $50-95. I haven't gotten tickets yet, tho.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:06 AM

For foxburo floor was like 100 something. I know it was supposed to be less than that but it wasn't. Maybe tax or something?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:13 AM

holyground wrote:
    For foxburo floor was like 100 something. I know it was supposed to be less than that but it wasn't. Maybe tax or something?

Yeah its $99 with approximately $16 in fees so it comes out to around $116.

And I was looking into going to the Philly concert, but now AFTER I got my presale codes I dont think I'm going to go, its a long drive, its a stadium, and not only do I not know how to get there but I've never even been to Philadelphia. I think I am going to just gamble it and hope she comes to MSG eventually on this tour much easier for me, plus I'll have money than because I really dont have $200 to spend on 2 tickets right now :P Hope everyone who wants to, gets tickets it will probably be great
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM

$129 including fees for level 100, off of ticket master for me.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM

For Foxboro, pit field and lower level were all the same price.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:39 AM

So much money!