Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PRESALE HELP!!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:38 PM

SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!
I really want to see taylor in Philly!!!! Whats the best way to get tickets???? I really want good seats but dont want to spend the money on VIP!!

For Presale on Sunday I have...
TaylorSwift.com code
Red code
could use an american express card

On Tuesday...
Venue Presale code
Ed Sheeran resale

I also got an email from PST (a local radio station) about a radio presale coming soon but have not gotten any more info yet!!

ANYONE WHO WAS SUCCESSFUL EVER PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!!!

Love y'all

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: PRESALE HELP!!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM

The RED pre-sale because I heard you get the best seats that way. And I don't think many people have it.

Re: PRESALE HELP!!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I got lower section seats at Gillette which holds 50,000 people, with the Taylorswift.com code, I heard the red code works good but I tried that and I wasn't pulling up anything. If you have an ipod or a phone i suggest doing that, my sisters ipod pulled tickets up everytime. (not always good ones but still), whereas the computer you had to do it like 10 times before pulling up tickets that were bad seats. And don']t give up it took me almost two hours to get my seats.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM

KayLovesTay wrote:
    The RED pre-sale because I heard you get the best seats that way. And I don't think many people have it.

Thanks!!! Ill def try that one first!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:
    I got lower section seats at Gillette which holds 50,000 people, with the Taylorswift.com code, I heard the red code works good but I tried that and I wasn't pulling up anything. If you have an ipod or a phone i suggest doing that, my sisters ipod pulled tickets up everytime. (not always good ones but still), whereas the computer you had to do it like 10 times before pulling up tickets that were bad seats. And don']t give up it took me almost two hours to get my seats.

Ahhh Thanks so much!!!!! did you use the live nation app??? did you take you two hours to get any seats or just until you got one you wanted??? I get so stressed out and usually get the first that come up but it sounds like alot of people are having better luck after a few trys!!! Any suggests??? like when to let tickets go and when to buy them???

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM

SarahDeang13 wrote:
    Taylorswiftfan1389 wrote:

Ahhh Thanks so much!!!!! did you use the live nation app??? did you take you two hours to get any seats or just until you got one you wanted??? I get so stressed out and usually get the first that come up but it sounds like alot of people are having better luck after a few trys!!! Any suggests??? like when to let tickets go and when to buy them???

Hi, would you be able to message me the Philly presale code that starts with "RED"? I got the "TS" one but apparently the "RED" one offers better seats.

Thank you!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I'm going to try 1 Red one and 1 TS one on different phones. Then on Tuesday if nothing is good, then venue, with the possibility of radio.

Last tour with venue, I got Pit so..
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:50 PM

fearlesslyunbroken wrote:
    I'm going to try 1 Red one and 1 TS one on different phones. Then on Tuesday if nothing is good, then venue, with the possibility of radio.

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Love that idea!!!!! You are so lucky you got pit !!! thats my dream!!! from the seating chart it looks like the pits alot bigger so there is hope!!!! Good Luck everyone !!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:
    fearlesslyunbroken wrote:

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Love that idea!!!!! You are so lucky you got pit !!! thats my dream!!! from the seating chart it looks like the pits alot bigger so there is hope!!!! Good Luck everyone !!

Yeah! Last tour they sold a ton of pit, it was so packed and squished together. Good luck!

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:52 PM

IDK.... :(

^Made by me

^Primafacie

^Heleh

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Where do I get these presale codes?? I am a member but don't know where to find them...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM

rmaez wrote:
    Where do I get these presale codes?? I am a member but don't know where to find them...

You should have gotten an email if you are signed up for Taylor Nation (check your junk mail)!! I feel like its really random because I did not get the Red code but im a member of Taylor Connect and my little sister did even though she was just signed up for Taylor Nation!! I guess I just got lucky but now I have to take her if I get tickets because it will probs be thanks to her!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I have not recieved my codes and I am freaking out considering the PreSale starts tomorrow !

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Will someone please, please, please message me the "RED" presale code? I've been asking around and no one seems to want to offer it up. I've been a fan of Taylor's for over 5 years. I going to the Philly concert solo and just want to try to get a decent seat. I'm not a scalper, I'm a true fan that just wants her money's worth in her seat.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.