Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

For the people who can't go...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

hey, I'm a total swift 4 ever but i can't go to her Red tour because the minute the tickets went on sale i couldn't get tickets, only the nosebleed seats where i wouldn't even be able to see Taylor. I start balling my eyes out every time i think about it!

share your sad tour story with me,
- kkswiftie101

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: For the people who can't go...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I'm so sorry about that :( I am totally freaking out because I don't know when the presale for my show is and I'm afraid I'm not going to get a promo code, I have like 4 emails on the list though so I really hope I get an email on one of them for whenever my presale is. I totally had nosebleed seats last year for the Speak Now tour, looking back on it now I still enjoyed seeing Taylor but I really wish I was MUCH closer.

Re: For the people who can't go...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM

There are still plenty of ways that you can get good seats! Stubhub.com, ace ticket, and there's also a sale (you will get an email) a month before the show with more seats availible

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:26 PM

holyground wrote:
    There are still plenty of ways that you can get good seats! Stubhub.com, ace ticket, and there's also a sale (you will get an email) a month before the show with more seats availible

Exactly! Stubhub is really good, people who bought tickets and decided to sell them, though they are a little more expensive, and also Ticket Liquidator and Ticketfast.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:35 PM

The tickets are all sold out. :( I feel bad for you, too.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Oh, I get you.
    I really wanted to go to one of her shows too, but I live in Brazil and don't think her tour will come here.
    It's sad to think about it :(
    DCTavares

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Don't give up! There are other places to buy tickets, I went through three sets last tour using craigslist and stubhub until I was happy (I really don't like stubhub anymore, wayyy too many fees) and they usually release more tickets for each venue sometime before, I got some of those for her fearless tour. I'd just sit tight until it was closer to the date to buy some because right now they will be outrageously priced but people panic and lower their prices closer to the date of the show. Hope that helps!

RE: For the people who can't go...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

you should have taken what you could get!! "Nosebleed" seats aren't that bad at a Taylor concert. she involves the whole crowd! to be honest, and don't take this the wrong way, i think its greedy of you to say you "cant go" because you could have. but you didn't. Its unfair to the people who really cant go because money issues or things like that.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM

kkswiftie101 wrote:
    hey, I'm a total swift 4 ever but i can't go to her Red tour because the minute the tickets went on sale i couldn't get tickets, only the nosebleed seats where i wouldn't even be able to see Taylor. I start balling my eyes out every time i think about it!

share your sad tour story with me,
    - kkswiftie101

try stub hub

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.