Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

6 ticket limit??

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:52 PM

what exactly does the 6 ticket limit mean? can you not buy more than 6 tickets on the same credit card? because a lot of times i just buy the first decent seats that come up and then if i find better seats i buy those and sell the others. but would my tickets be canceled if i did that? i'm trying to get 4 seats on sunday!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 6 ticket limit??

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I think it's just 6 tickets per purchase... Not credit card.
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

RE: 6 ticket limit??

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM

No it's 6 tickets per person per event (so 6 per concert) If they find out the same person bought more than 6, they can cancel all I know, it's scary! It's just Ticketmaster's way of trying to prevent scalpers. I suggest if you or your parents have Ticketmaster accounts to make one for each parent (if they let you)- that way you won't lose your tickets!
    Red on the 15th

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I meant cancel all of your tickets!
    Red on the 15th

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

it's 6 tickets per event to prevent scalpers

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

bffsajrg wrote:
    No it's 6 tickets per person per event (so 6 per concert) If they find out the same person bought more than 6, they can cancel all I know, it's scary! It's just Ticketmaster's way of trying to prevent scalpers. I suggest if you or your parents have Ticketmaster accounts to make one for each parent (if they let you)- that way you won't lose your tickets!
    Red on the 15th

okay so if it's on different accounts it's fine? both of my parents have one!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM

melissalynne wrote:
    bffsajrg wrote:
    Red on the 15th

Make sure they use different credit cards because sometimes people have 2 people on the same account with the same credit card number.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    melissalynne wrote:
    bffsajrg wrote:
    Red on the 15th

Make sure they use different credit cards because sometimes people have 2 people on the same account with the same credit card number.

okay thank you soo much! so you think if i do different credit cards & different accounts i'll be good? i feel like i'm doing something wrong by doing this haha but at least i sell my tickets for what i bought them for not $300 more!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:50 PM

It's 6 per household I believe, which may mean the same address given. If you go over the limit, all orders will be canceled.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM

fearlesslyunbroken wrote:
    It's 6 per household I believe, which may mean the same address given. If you go over the limit, all orders will be canceled.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

ugh okay thanks for the help!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM

6 per household i think

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I believe it's 6 per household. If you absolutely need to get around that, you would have to list a different address for each TicketMaster account.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM

This helped!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:14 PM

fearlesslyunbroken wrote:
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

^^ This. And they WILL cancel I've been hearing about it happening it's not an idle threat

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.