1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Toronto Red Tour! (:

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM

just thought id make a thread for those canadian swifties going to the toronto show, or any other swifty for that matter! haha I am soooo excited I don't even know what to do with myself for the next 204 days!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Toronto Red Tour! (:

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I'm SOOO excited! Are you going on the Saturday or the Friday?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I'm going to the saturday! what about you?!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I`m going on Saturday!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    I`m going on Saturday!

yayy have you been to any of her shows before?!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

emrose555 wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    I`m going on Saturday!

yayy have you been to any of her shows before?!

no this is my first concert! What about you?

RE: Toronto Red Tour! (:

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Yay I'm on Saturday! My only other concert was on the lawn at Selena Gomez last year.
    Red on the 15th

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:38 PM

i went to the speak now concert, but i was in the furthest section, even though i was so far the concert was amazing, i was in tears just being there haha

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I'm going on Friday the 14th! :) :) This will be my 2nd Taylor concert! I went to the Speak Now Tour in Montreal and it was AMAZING!! I was in the 300s section wayyyy up but it was amazing just to be there! This year I got seats in the 100s! I'll be in section 128, i'm super pumped!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:47 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    I'm going on Friday the 14th! :) :) This will be my 2nd Taylor concert! I went to the Speak Now Tour in Montreal and it was AMAZING!! I was in the 300s section wayyyy up but it was amazing just to be there! This year I got seats in the 100s! I'll be in section 128, i'm super pumped!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature][/quote]
    OMG YEAH SAME....i went to the toronto one last year with crappy seats but it was still AMAZING so I'm really excited that i have sec 115 this year!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM

have fun all. Im still wating for the Vancouver tickets to go onsale. Any advise? Was the Taylor Site presale any good? I heard it sold out in a few minutes..

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

section 126 row 16 for the saturday show!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:12 PM

CanadianBri wrote:
    have fun all. Im still wating for the Vancouver tickets to go onsale. Any advise? Was the Taylor Site presale any good? I heard it sold out in a few minutes..

I got min through the taylor swift presale and got sec 115...you just gotta be quick...make sure you're already signed in to ticket master and on the taylor swift ticket page (:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I'm going on Saturday the 15th!! sooo excited :D I went to the fearless and speak now tours, and soon the red tour!!
    Fearless on May 21st, 2010
    Spoke Now on July 16th, 2011
    & can't wait for Taylor to paint Toronto RED on June 15th, 2013 :D

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM

CanadianBri wrote:

Like someone else said, already be logged in! If your parents or friend that you are going with are able to go on their computer, that will increase your odds of seats!

and I think the most important lesson from Toronto (at least in my case anyways) is if you REALLY want to go, take whatever you can get an don't be too picky! :) any spot will be great and you have to make the best of it!!

Fearless on May 21st, 2010
    Spoke Now on July 16th, 2011
    & can't wait for Taylor to paint Toronto RED on June 15th, 2013 :D

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I am going on the Saturday and it will be my first time seeing Taylor. So excited! :) 203 more days haha.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:39 PM

yeah make sure you just take whatever comes first- in my opinion...if you try and then get 500s and try again 5 sec later theres a chance they'll be sold out :/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Natalie122333 wrote:
    I am going on the Saturday and it will be my first time seeing Taylor. So excited! :) 203 more days haha.

haha! i have a countdown running on my phone :$ way too excited..

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM

I'm going on Saturday, up in the last row of the 500's woohoo!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:58 AM

I'm going on the 14th and I have my physical tickets now! :) I'm soooooo excited!!!!! :) :)

url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM

emrose555 wrote:
    Natalie122333 wrote:

haha! i have a countdown running on my phone :$ way too excited..

I have a countdown on my phone too! :)