1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR Philadelphia, PA!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:12 PM

the presale for philly is on sunday kdgus;ougE:gu idk about you but i'm excited okay?
(idk if theres already a thread for this or not...)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED TOUR Philadelphia, PA!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Good luck with the Presale! :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:53 PM

ahhhhhhhh I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope I get good seats!!!!! Did you get the presale codes???

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM

oh my gosh i'm sooo excited i hope i get tickets!!! and i got my taylorswift.com one but never got the taylor connect one :/

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM

melissalynne wrote:
    oh my gosh i'm sooo excited i hope i get tickets!!! and i got my taylorswift.com one but never got the taylor connect one :/

The same thing happened to me! Maybe they'll send the taylor connect code tomorrow. I'm really excited to get my tickets sunday!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Why are people not getting their Taylor Connect one?! I got mine today!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

KayLovesTay wrote:

i don't know! i checked my spam and everything and still never got it :/ hopefully i'll get it before sunday..

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:44 PM

melissalynne wrote:
    KayLovesTay wrote:

i don't know! i checked my spam and everything and still never got it :/ hopefully i'll get it before sunday..

Maybe they are sending some today and some tomorrow.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

i never got my taylor connect one but i got my TS one :( i'm so excited though, i already have LA tickets! i'm from philly hahaha where do you guys all live?
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Good luck guys! (I live on west coast)
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

redburningred wrote:
    i never got my taylor connect one but i got my TS one :( i'm so excited though, i already have LA tickets! i'm from philly hahaha where do you guys all live?
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

i'm from philly too!! omg you're soo lucky you're seeing her in LA! i saw her there last summer and it was amazing! trying to convince my parents to take me back... hahaha but i was lucky enough to score tickets to her DC show in may!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

melissalynne wrote:
    redburningred wrote:

i'm from philly too!! omg you're soo lucky you're seeing her in LA! i saw her there last summer and it was amazing! trying to convince my parents to take me back... hahaha but i was lucky enough to score tickets to her DC show in may!

where in philly do you live? i live in the suburbs :) haha awww! it's a long story of why i get to go to all the LA shows, i'm also going to newark, nashville, possibly minneapolis, and i'm hoping she adds madison square garden!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM

redburningred wrote:
    melissalynne wrote:
    redburningred wrote:

where in philly do you live? i live in the suburbs :) haha awww! it's a long story of why i get to go to all the LA shows, i'm also going to newark, nashville, possibly minneapolis, and i'm hoping she adds madison square garden!!!

same! i'm hoping to go to newark & MSG (if she adds it) as well (: i'm also trying to go to chicago because i have to go there for a college visit anyway so i figure why not do it when taylor's in town?! hahaha

philly.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I signed up for the newark presale. But today i got an email for the Philadelphia presale.....Does any one know whats going on?

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

RE: philly.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:20 PM

They handed out the Philly ones today, but if you signed up for Newark, then you shouldn't ave gotten the Philly.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I was signed up for philly and just got the TS but my sister who was signed up for taylor nation before any presales/red tour and never updated her info or anything got both the TS.com and the Red code!! I think its all luck because she doesnt even use taylor connect!!!

So now I have presales from Taylorswift.com, Red, Ed Sheeran, Lincoln Financial Field Venue and could possibly use an american express card!!!!

What is my best shot to get good seats??? (im only going to try and get two)

Re: philly.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:29 PM

HELP!!!!! So now I have presales from Taylorswift.com, Red, Ed Sheeran, Lincoln Financial Field (the venue in philly) and could as possibly use an american express card!!!!

Whats my best shot to get good seats??? (im only going to try and get two)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:29 PM

SarahDeang13 wrote:
    I was signed up for philly and just got the TS but my sister who was signed up for taylor nation before any presales/red tour and never updated her info or anything got both the TS.com and the Red code!! I think its all luck because she doesnt even use taylor connect!!!

So now I have presales from Taylorswift.com, Red, Ed Sheeran, Lincoln Financial Field Venue and could possibly use an american express card!!!!

I never use Taylor Connect and I got the RED code too! I'm trying the RED code because I've heard you get better seats with that one!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM

SarahDeang13 wrote:
    HELP!!!!! So now I have presales from Taylorswift.com, Red, Ed Sheeran, Lincoln Financial Field (the venue in philly) and could as possibly use an american express card!!!!

Whats my best shot to get good seats??? (im only going to try and get two)

I think the RED code might be better than the rest. I'm using my RED code I got today, and I don't think many people have it yet, so I'm taking chances and using the RED code. I've heard you get better seats with that anyway.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM

SarahDeang13 wrote:

omg would you be able to send me the red one?! i will love you forever i never got one!! i heard the red code works well but i got pit with the lincoln financial one for the speak now tour so i would try that as well (:

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I got better seats with the TS code.