1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tickets for Philly!!And everywhere else in general!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Heey guys so I'm going to be going to the Philly concert and I was wondering for the swifties that have all ready bought their tickets could you please tell the rest of us how much the tickets were averaging and how much floor seats were and pit and like lower level??Thx
Stay Fearless and Beautiful:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lincoln Financial Field.... Second Show ?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM

So the RED Tour has been selling out pretty quickly and additonal dates have been added in some cities. Do you guys think Taylor will add a seconed show in philly ? i sure hope so.

Re: Lincoln Financial Field.... Second Show ?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I'm not sure, I'm just looking for an MSG show so I dont have to drive all the way to Philadelphia, but do you have any info of any presales or even a general sale of the Philadelphia tickets yet? I wanna know haha
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:40 PM

i really hope so!! i mean it is her hometown! the taylorswift.com/american express presale is sunday at 12pm and the venue presale is tuesday at i think 10am but i'm not positive on the time. general sale is november 30.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM

melissalynne wrote:
    i really hope so!! i mean it is her hometown! the taylorswift.com/american express presale is sunday at 12pm and the venue presale is tuesday at i think 10am but i'm not positive on the time. general sale is november 30.

Where did you find this, I just looked and its not updated on her website of the times, is it on ticketmaster or something? But that's cool. I'm thinking of getting tickets for it.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I'm not sure, last tour they didn't.. The Linc is really huge and a stadium.
    I guess there's always a chance.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

did anyone get their presale codes?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

tswift13fan wrote:
    melissalynne wrote:

Where did you find this, I just looked and its not updated on her website of the times, is it on ticketmaster or something? But that's cool. I'm thinking of getting tickets for it.

yeah it's on ticketmaster! and i have my venue presale code but didn't get the taylorswift.com/taylor connect ones yet.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:34 PM

i think she might add another date because she sold out Gillette and added a seconed date and The Linc and Gillette are about the same size stadium. Really im just hopeing for another date because I'm from Delaware so its not as easy finding more then 1 show to go to. Guess we will just have to cross our fingers!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I would LOVE another night with Taylor, but it's a stadium..a big one. If she was playing the arena i could see it happening but i doubt a second show will be added. But i wouldn't mind another one. :)

Signature by: Heather.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    I would LOVE another night with Taylor, but it's a stadium..a big one. If she was playing the arena i could see it happening but i doubt a second show will be added. But i wouldn't mind another one. :)

At first i thought the same thing but i mean Taylor's becoming bigger and bigger, I mean she has 2 shows at Gillette Stadium so why not another at the Linc, ya know ?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM

melissalynne wrote:
    tswift13fan wrote:
    melissalynne wrote:

yeah it's on ticketmaster! and i have my venue presale code but didn't get the taylorswift.com/taylor connect ones yet.

I didnt get my presale yet :( I gotta look for it thanks!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM

DelawareSwiftieForever13 wrote:
    samlizzy93 wrote:

At first i thought the same thing but i mean Taylor's becoming bigger and bigger, I mean she has 2 shows at Gillette Stadium so why not another at the Linc, ya know ?

Taylor did 2 shows at Gillette in 2010 also, but only played Philly once. Right now her schedule is open for 2 weeks after the Pittsburgh show on July 6 until her show at The Linc in Philly on July 20. I wouldn`t be surprised if she added a Hershey, Wilkse-Barre, or State College show between the two dates.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:16 AM

jrhoads wrote:
    DelawareSwiftieForever13 wrote:
    samlizzy93 wrote:

Taylor did 2 shows at Gillette in 2010 also, but only played Philly once. Right now her schedule is open for 2 weeks after the Philly show on July 6 until her show at Heinz field in Pittsburgh on July 20. I wouldn`t be surprised if she added a Hershey, Wilkse-Barre, or State College show between the two dates.

True! i didnt even realize that! She has 2 whole weeks!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I feel like she may add another show, philly is big but theres alot of people coming from all over down here. Yous have all of jersey but south jersey can produce a good crowd, then theres philly alone, along with delaware, maryland and penn. To have a show in the summer means more kids, so i think its a very good chance
    Nicole

Gotten so close to meeting Taylor at all 3 concerts and stood within feet of her!!!!
    Next Goal: Actually meet her, & take a picture!!!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM

i just got my taylorswift.com presale code but has anyone gotten the taylor connect one?

Re: Tickets for Philly!!And everywhere else in general!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Philly tickets:
    US $47.00 - US $99.00
    US $47.00 Ticket + US $12.90 Fees =
    US $59.90
    US $99.00 Ticket + US $15.90 Fees =
    US $114.90

The $50 ones are nosebleeds, the $100 ones are floor.
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

The prices for each venue are a little bit different. You can find them all on ticketmaster.com. Good luck getting tickets! I hope you get the seats you want :)
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM

melissalynne wrote:
    i just got my taylorswift.com presale code but has anyone gotten the taylor connect one?

Yes! I got my Taylor Connect one today as well as my taylorswift.com one. Check and make sure it's not in your spam. I revived mine at 9:01 this morning. You should have got it if your a part of Taylor Connect!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I never got either? Hopefully I'll get them by Sunday morning. :/

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:44 PM

KayLovesTay wrote:
    melissalynne wrote:

Yes! I got my Taylor Connect one today as well as my taylorswift.com one. Check and make sure it's not in your spam. I revived mine at 9:01 this morning. You should have got it if your a part of Taylor Connect!

i never got it :/ do you think you could message it to me?!