1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour Tracklist!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I love thinking about the Tracklist for the Red Tour!! What do you think the Tracklist will be??
I think State of Grace would be a great opening song!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour Tracklist!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Well Taylor said that "Ed Sherran will be there to open up my shows with me." So we can count State of Grace out as the opening song.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I think that State of Grace would be cool, but State of Grace is the opening track of the CD yet. Stralight?? But I see it better in the end. I cant wait to know it. Im really interesting to know how Taylor will think.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I don't think she'll play The Last Time for various reasons, even though its one of my favorite songs... :(

Cheese =D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    I don't think she'll play The Last Time for various reasons, even though its one of my favorite songs... :(

Cheese =D

Ik! I wish she would play it :(

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

i think everything has changed would be awesome to open the show! with ed sheeran and all :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I was thinking Holy Ground, Sate Of Grace, Red, Everything has chnaged, or starlight.
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?
    taylor swift the lucky one by Alyssa_

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Berrysis wrote:

Cheese =D

Why not? D:
    13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen
    My Song Contest! c:

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I really wanna see her sing I Almost Do at like the end of the runway that would be amzaing ! :D i would die!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I would love to see her perform Treacherous, it's my favourite song from the album. :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Treacherous, yes!! I think she'll open with something bold, you know, like Sparks Fly.. I'm thinking State of Grace or Red. She'll obviously be doing the singles, which brings in IKYWT, WANEGBT, State of Grace, and Begin Again. 22 would be fun as well.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:37 PM

She must sing All Too Well.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:14 PM

TSwizzleGirl wrote:
    She must sing All Too Well.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Yes I hope she plays this one too!! It's one of my favorites!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I hoping she does Holy Ground
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    9/24/11 - Speak Now
    8/3/13 - RED Tour

[url=http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg]http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg[/url][/[/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM

jaw_breaker wrote:
    I hoping she does Holy Ground

So do I!!
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    9/24/11 - Speak Now
    8/3/13 - RED Tour

[url=http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg]http://favim.com/orig/201105/31/lyrics-quote-song-taylor-swift-text-Favim.com-61638.jpg[/url][/[/signature][/quote]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I'm curious to know wat she's gonna play on her tour!! Superrr excited!!!:D I think she mite do State of grace as the opener. I also hope she does songs from Speak now and the 2 songs she did for the hunger games! It'd also be really cool if she brought special guests! I could picture her bringing BOB and singing Both of us! That'd be sooo cool I also really hope Taylor files like she did in the SN tour b/c me and my friend will be in the balcony.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I think Ed might start with one of his songs O.O

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I also hope they play a slow song at the end like they did with "enchanted" so i can make my move O.O

RE: Red Tour Tracklist!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I reeeeeaalllly hope there's a mash up of last kiss and all too well!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:51 AM

i love state of grace, and i really want to hear treacherous live

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I hope she plays Holy Ground as the opening.
    I mean, seriously, whenever I listen to the first few seconds of that song, I can practically hear the crazed fans as she ascends from the lift. xD