Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ticketfast Printing tickets

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I bought my tickets on Tuesday for the Toronto June 14th presale and i chose the ticketfast option and i haven't received my tickets to print yet- is this normal? How many days after you bought tickets during the presale did it take for you to get the tickets? help!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ticketfast Printing tickets

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Certain shows have printing delays because they have to process the orders and check to see if your total number of tickets went over the allowed limited (then your orders would be canceled)

If you look under the event, it should say when you'll be able to print them!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Re: Ticketfast Printing tickets

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Don't know about this tour but in the UK they don't get sent out until nearer the concert date...

EDIT - Never mind, I misinterpreted the question

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM

go to your ticket information on Ticketmaster and there is an option to Print Receipt or Print Tickets. I never got an email either, but I can print my tickets.
    10/07/2010 - Fearless Tour
    16/07/2011 - Speak Now Tour
    15/06/2013 - RED TOUR!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

It took me almost a week after the purchase, it's because the promoters had put a delay for ticket processing, or something, that's what ticketmaster told us. They said to check back every day, and they should fix it soon. (They told us this on Friday, so I'm not sure what they'd say now.)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Many shows on this tour, including Toronto have the delay on presale tickets, not to worry!
    Fearless on May 21st, 2010
    Spoke Now on July 16th, 2011
    & can't wait for Taylor to paint Toronto RED on June 15th, 2013 :D

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I bought my tickets on the same day as you and i got the ticketfast print tickets by the Friday (4 days after i bought them)! But ticketmaster has been swamped with lots of orders so some delays may happen. You can always contact ticketmaster customre service if you haven't received them after a few weeks!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM

If you go to "My Ticketmaster" then to your ticket information, there will be an option to print your tickets and then you can also print a receipt! I wouldn't print it until the day of or the day beofre the concert just in case you end up losing them!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 for t

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Swifty_1313 wrote:
    If you go to "My Ticketmaster" then to your ticket information, there will be an option to print your tickets and then you can also print a receipt! I wouldn't print it until the day of or the day beofre the concert just in case you end up losing them!

I don't have the print tickets option yet! It just says print receipt! I'm slighty freaking out today, why don't I have my tickets yet!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    Swifty_1313 wrote:

I don't have the print tickets option yet! It just says print receipt! I'm slighty freaking out today, why don't I have my tickets yet!

url][/signature][/quote]

It took me a week and a half for mine to come in, because they're trying to process 30 000 tickets at once. Don't worry, you'll get them!!
    [signature]10/07/2010 - Fearless Tour
    16/07/2011 - Speak Now Tour
    15/06/2013 - RED TOUR!![/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:20 AM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    Swifty_1313 wrote:

url][/signature][/quote]

[signature]

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 :)[/signature]

Ohhhh, Whoops! I think there's just been a lot of tickets being processed at the moment, so I would give it a couple more weeks. If nothing comes through after that, I would call ticketmaster and ask them [smile]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Yeah, my show isn't on sale yet either. Not to worry.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.