Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor project!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Hi guys so what i want to do you is guys will write a letter and then i will put it in a scrap book and then when i go to her concert i will give it to her mom and i will tell her this " Hi my name is Emily and i made this scarp book for Taylor and on Taylor Swift.com i told them to write a letter and then i put it all togther in a scrap book!!"

If you want to join just send me a message and then you can send me your letter though a message also so i hope you can join!!

P.S i one of you guys dont mind can you make a clickable picture and send it to me i would very higly appriate it!!!!
LoveLoveLove: Emily!!
I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor project!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I want to join it sounds so fun!
    Forever and Always

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:17 AM

That would be fun!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM

That would be awesome...when are you going to her concert and where? :)
    I'm going to Toronto :D
    Taylor please stay stay stay cuz i'll be loving you for my whole life and i'd love to hang out with you for my whole life cuz you belong with me

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Hey Taylor,
    I am just an ordinary girl sadly. I look up to you because you have never let anyone come in the way between you and your dreams. Not because your famous or have amazing songs ( I Love the Lucky One). But because of who you really are. If you are reading this remember when your 88 I will still have a minor freak out if I got to meet my number one role model. I know all your lyrics off by heart ( just ask my brother) and sadly cant attend any of your concerts...... But that is okay!
    Please Taylor
    Stay Beautiful,

Theluckyswiftie13

Can you please put mine as close to the front as possible since I`m the first (thanks)
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Hey Taylor,
    I am just an ordinary girl sadly. I look up to you because you have never let anyone come in the way between you and your dreams. Not because your famous or have amazing songs ( I Love the Lucky One). But because of who you really are. If you are reading this remember when your 88 I will still have a minor freak out if I got to meet my number one role model. I know all your lyrics off by heart ( just ask my brother) and sadly cant attend any of your concerts...... But that is okay!
    Please Taylor
    Stay Beautiful,
    of couse i can anything for the swiftie!!!

Theluckyswiftie13

Can you please put mine as close to the front as possible since I`m the first (thanks)
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature][/quote]

[signature]I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!
    [img="http://i48.tinypic.com/31523gj.png"]

RE: Taylor project!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I will write a letter and then i will message you the letter! I have so many ideas for it!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM

taylor29star wrote:
    I will write a letter and then i will message you the letter! I have so many ideas for it!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    I am terrified[/signature][/quote]
    [color=red][font=broadway]ok i cant wait for me and Taylor to read it when she gets it!
    [signature][color=purple]I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!
    [img="http://i46.tinypic.com/2rd97qq.jpg"]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM

taylor29star wrote:

I am terrified[/signature][/quote][color=red] Ok i just cant wait to read it

[signature][color=purple]I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!
    [img="http://i46.tinypic.com/2rd97qq.jpg"]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM

ok cool!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM

i'll leave you message it to you when i am done!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I can make a graphic for you (just warning you that it will be terrible...)! What should I call this project?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.