Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GUESS WHAAAT :D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM

SO TODAY, I WENT TO CHECK THE MAIL, AND BEFORE I OPENED THE DOOR THERE WAS A LITTLE PACKAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR. & I SAW IT AND WAS LIKE :DD I KNEW IT WAS MY TICKETS. :D THEY HAD SLID IT UNDER THE DOOR. :D I OPENED IT & LOOKED AT THE TICKETS. THEY ARE AMAZINGGGGG.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GUESS WHAAAT :D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Yay congratulations

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:53 AM

can you take a pic of them

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:19 AM

taylor swift rox 24 13 wrote:
    can you take a pic of them

yep :3
    sph*otos*-b.xx*.fbc*dn.ne*t/hpho*tos-as*h3/r1*80/5*3449*7_438*0190*5959*4078_*9856*983*25_*n.jpg*
    Just take out the *'s ! :D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Omg. Awsome! I am so hoping that Taylor will come to my country...
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Congrats! :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:13 AM

congrats! Can I ask you why did you put the *s in the image link?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:21 AM

YAY! Where are you sitting? I'm probably getting mine for Christmas next month cause Jersey sale doesn't start until december 21st

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:28 AM

i'd love to have mine

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Awesome!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I wish I had bought hard copy tickets instead of doing TicketFast, just because I collect all my ticket stubs, but I didn't think it was worth the extra money when I'm already spending $129 on tickets :(

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

OhMySweetValery wrote:
    congrats! Can I ask you why did you put the *s in the image link?

because the first time i tried to put it on, it didnt show up, & that happens to me on alot of sites when i put links, so im just used to putting stars. :3

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    YAY! Where are you sitting? I'm probably getting mine for Christmas next month cause Jersey sale doesn't start until december 21st

sectiuon 206 :( thats all it gave me in the presale & i didnt wanna risk anything, so i just took them & am glad im going! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM

devonswiftie13 wrote:

sectiuon 206 :( thats all it gave me in the presale & i didnt wanna risk anything, so i just took them & am glad im going! :)

Smart girl! I bit the bullet and got my 100 level ticket instead of waiting for something better, because I didn't like the risk either.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM

speakingswiftly wrote:
    devonswiftie13 wrote:

Smart girl! I bit the bullet and got my 100 level ticket instead of waiting for something better, because I didn't like the risk either.

Yeah! :) i wsh i had gotten 100's lol :))

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:43 PM

You're going to have an amazing time.
    :)

Signature by: Heather.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    You're going to have an amazing time.
    :)

Signature by: Heather.

aw thank you! my first tay concert!! :D

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Cool! Congrats. :)
    My first Taylor concert too! ♥

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM

devonswiftie13 wrote:
    speakingswiftly wrote:
    devonswiftie13 wrote:

Yeah! :) i wsh i had gotten 100's lol :))

Same here. I'm going to Gillette, and I didn't want floor for the fact that everyone stands during the show. First, I pulled up floor, then all I could pull up was the 300s. And that was three computers running! So, I took the 300s, and maybe if they go down enough I'll get better seats on StubHub and sell the others. And it's my first Taylor concert, but not my first concert overall.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM

YAY!! Have fun at your show!
    I was Fearless 9/20/2009, 3/6/2010 4/2/2010
    I got to speak now 5/26/2011, 5/27/2011, 8/14/2011, 10/8/2011, 11/5/2011
    And I cant wait to be RED!!!

RE: GUESS WHAAAT :D

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Mine for Washington DC came yesterday, so the Foxboro tickets can't be too far behind.

In other news, why is it taking so long for the Newark pre-sale? Summer tickets are already on sale but not those for the end of March?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.