1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SEAT QUESTION

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM

ok, so i have been wondering this FOREVER. and i finally decided i want an answer.

WHY ARE THERE SEATS BEHIND THE STAGE!?!?! WHYY WOULD ANYONE WANT SEATS LIKE THAT?? Is there something I'm missing?? llikeee lol, really? behind it? do they do it just so they can say they were there or what? or maybe some stages dont have a back wall so u can see the artist/person from behind? help me lol im confused

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SEAT QUESTION

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I was wondering that also... ;)

Cheese =D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I know isn't that weird?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM

people dont sit behind.. only in front.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Maybe to meet Taylor... I think. That would be so awesome if I was right about that!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:50 PM

there are seats behind. cuz an option once was "exclusive behind stage" or something like that

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I haven't seen a venue where people sit in the back but I know many sell tickets where its on the side of the stage where you barely see taylor. you can barely even see the screens

made by iwasascarletletter

made by iwasascarletletter

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM

to the concerts I have been to in general, there has never been people seating behind the stage. I think it would be up to Taylor to decide if she wants people sitting behind her which I doubt because her sets are big.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:45 AM

It's weird because for Spek Now i sat on the side of the stage but more near the front of it rather than the back and we were in the last section of seats. It's weird because i looked on the venue map for my city and there are sections with seats next to where i sat last time i don't know if its just showing you all of the seats for an event where the show would be in the middle of the arena or what but it's really weird.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM

It's simply so they can sell as many seats as possible.

By filling it up completely, they'll take in more money. People will buy them too!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I saw her perform last year at a stadium and no one sat behind the stage.
    I guess sometimes they sell those seats and sometimes they don't. Not really sure.

Signature by: Heather.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I haven't heard of a concert selling tickets for behind the stage. The venues hold concerts as well as sporting events, the later of which sell tickets all of the way around the arena because there would be nothing to obstruct the view. Concerts can't do that, since the stage would completely block the view of someone sitting in those seats. Many venues do sell 'side-view' seating, which means you have a limited view of the stage. The tickets are typically cheaper, since of course, the view isn't good. They're also usually only sold for shows that are sold out or are expected to sell out. That way, more people are able to come to the concert, and the tour earns more money. You can still hear everything and see the side of the stage, so I suppose some people feel that's better than not being able to attend the concert at all.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM

i think it depends on the venue. Most of them don't sell them because no one can see anything & will complain about it if they do get those seats. I haven't seen one of her shows where she sells behind the stage
    June 5, 2010
    June 25, 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meaghan_brown/

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM

the venues don't just erase the sections that are already there for concerts so ofc they're going to show the sections behind the stage. there's no tickets behind the stage - it just looks like there is because they don't erase the sections that are already on the map.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."