Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Back Row?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I'm attending the RED Tour on April 20, 2013! I'm so excited! Unfortunately, when we bought the tickets all of the good seats were sold out so we got back row seats. Two of my friends are going with me and we are going to try our hardest to get into the T-Party! I just want to know, does anyone from the very back ever get picked? I hope so!

SwiftlyFearless13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Back Row?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:43 PM

i think the nosebleeds(the "back") are the most likely to get picked(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I hope so!

SwiftlyFearless13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I think you'll be more visible, then, as you won't be too close to the stage in a big group of people, y'know?
    Just get some bright lights on you guys, or a big sign with lights, and you'll surely stand out. Have fun, & just try not to worry about the T-Party, because it'll be so devastating to be so excited for it and not get picked. This is what I'm doing. :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:57 PM

From that far back you need a large or even x-tra large sign that lights up with colors like neon and such to get taylors attention from the satge. remember from where she's is standing you are tiny. Good luck and may the "swift" be with you.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:57 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    I think you'll be more visible, then, as you won't be too close to the stage in a big group of people, y'know?
    Just get some bright lights on you guys, or a big sign with lights, and you'll surely stand out. Have fun, & just try not to worry about the T-Party, because it'll be so devastating to be so excited for it and not get picked. This is what I'm doing. :)

Yeah! Thanks for the advice! :)

SwiftlyFearless13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Have fun and show them that the back row is having a blast and maybe you'll get invited :) Enjoy the concert

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM

It seems like someone from the very back would have a higher chance of getting picked for T-Party, as they have the worst seats. As long as you're having fun and have a sign or lights or some other creative way to get noticed, you have a chance of getting picked.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

i think you're more likely to get picked than the people at the front, do something she will be able to see!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Honestly, my advice is to NOT try for T-Party. I've watched people get picked simply because they looked ike they were having a good time and they were ACROSS the aisle from me who was completely lit up and holding a giant poster. Enjoy the show and don't go there expecting to get t-party. Enjoy the show for TAylor and her music so that way you don't end up broken hearted and not remembering the concert. Seriously, it's happened too many times to not just me, but so many others.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Like Were Made of Starlight wrote:
    i think you're more likely to get picked than the people at the front, do something she will be able to see!!

this!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Yes! Me and my boyfriend were in nosebleed for Speak Now and her crew came up there and asked 2 little girls and their parents to join them in the pit.
    I saw them a lot throughout the night in our section.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.