1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Which tix??

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I'm unsure which concert to go to. Tickets for her Newark concert will be going on sale soon. It's on March 27 and hard for me to get to because it's in the middle of the school week, also it's about an hour and 20 mins from where I live. But I can go to school the next day and brag that I went to a TS concert :P jk I thought of this one because I couldn't bear waiting to go to the one in July in philly. The philly one is A LOT closer & its in the summer so it'll be easy for me to go. I'm assuming the prices for both will be about the same. I just can't decide; I'm thinking about getting tickets for the July concert because it's going on sale sooner than the March one because I'm TERRIFIED of not being able to get tickets. What do you guys think?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Which tix??

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:04 PM

The show in July seems like the better choice, since it's closer and in the summer. The only negative is having to wait longer for the concert, but that just means you'll get to look forward to it longer.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

RE: Which tix??

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM

go to the philly one!! i saw her the last time she was at lincoln financial and it was so amazing being there with 50,000 other fans! i've seen her in other states too and trust me there's nothing like seeing taylor perform in her hometown, there's definitely a different (but better) vibe! good luck getting tickets (:

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Go to philly. Even though it's a longer wait, it will be easier. AND WORTH IT
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

If i was you I'll get both but it's me and I use my own money. In my country the tour has not been annonced yet. Try for philly and you' ll see what tickets you got because if you got floor and they are great you can keep them but if you got nosebleeds or something try the other one !
    Feel free to help me with my english ! It's not my first language.
    Speak Now 17/03/2011

RE: Which tix??

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I'd try philly first then if you don't get tickets you can try for Newark.
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM

4everfearless14 wrote:
    I'd try philly first then if you don't get tickets you can try for Newark.

^ Yeah, what she said!! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Thank you swifties :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I agree try for the 1st upcomming show
    then try the one after :)
    ADORABLE rabbit :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I'm in the same situation between both of these.. I'm trying for Philly to see what I can get and then if nothing good, waiting for Newark.
    I'd rather go to Newark because the Linc is huge and outside; I hate concerts outside.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Cjolilo wrote:
    I agree try for the 1st upcomming show
    then try the one after :)
    ADORABLE rabbit :)

Zipzip(my bunny) and I say thank you ;)