Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NOSEBLEEDS?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:34 PM

how bad is the view
can you see her even a little bit without the screens? can you take good pictures??
anyone that's experienced it helppppp

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NOSEBLEEDS?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:36 PM

you can, they have screens in most arenas anyway :) and i took good ones
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM

i clicked on this thread and at first was like "why is she talking about having nosebleeds?" and then now i'm like "OMS IM AN IDIOT"
    from some concerts i've went to (not taylor concerts though) i could still see and the view wasn't that bad

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM

The nosebleeds in my arena she was a tiny dot... I still loved it though!!!!
    [url
    By:TaylorHeart13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I think that no matter where you sit in any arena there are bad...but that may just be because I have bad eye sight...hehe

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:06 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    i clicked on this thread and at first was like "why is she talking about having nosebleeds?" and then now i'm like "OMS IM AN IDIOT"
    from some concerts i've went to (not taylor concerts though) i could still see and the view wasn't that bad

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

I thought this too :P
    credit to supermanflyaway

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM

you can still see her she's just really tiny! but it depends on how big your venue is. you'll still have tons of fun though i promise! i've been in the front row and the very last row and had an amazing night both times!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:13 PM

There are no bad seats at a Taylor concert! Even if you don't have a perfect view of the stage, you'll be able to see the big screens from anywhere. And the energy at her concerts is AMAZING. You're gonna have the time of your life, whether you're in Pit or the 500s!

Credit to PlaidShirtDays (Freefall Designs) for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Nosebleed seats aren't bad seats!!! for every concert that i've been to besides one i was in the nosebleeds and those seats were better then the ones that i had when i wasn't in the nosebleeds! so yes you can still get a good view from the nosebleeds :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I'm not sure if they count as nosebleeds but I was in the 300s section at the bell centre in Montreal for the Speak Now Tour and i could see really well! I could see Taylor fine, and got pretty good photos too! It was awesome just be there!! I'm super excited for the Red tour, i got 100 level seats!!!! YAY!!! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:42 PM

You'll still be able to see Taylor, she'll just be small. The big screens will be a huge help, since they'll allow you to see Taylor's facial expressions. No matter where you're sitting, you'll still have fun if you want to. Don't focus too much on where your seats are, and just enjoy the concert.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM

it really depends on the arena. at the speak now concert i went to i was in the highest section and the view was still amazing because the place is small
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    previously SpeakNow_LoveLoveLove13

5/14/10. 7/19/11. 10/23/12.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I'd imagine they aren't the best to actually see her without looking at the jumbo-screens and with that being the case I don't think you can get actual photos of her unless you want to photograph the screen.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I've climbed up to them before the show started once for the fun of it.. haha.
    They're extremely high and in some arenas, you can actually feel gravity pulling you down.
    It's crazy.

I'd assume since the stage looks really small, she'd be an ant. Pictures probably won't come out unless you take ones of the monitor. You'd still be there though!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    I'm not sure if they count as nosebleeds but I was in the 300s section at the bell centre in Montreal for the Speak Now Tour and i could see really well! I could see Taylor fine, and got pretty good photos too! It was awesome just be there!! I'm super excited for the Red tour, i got 100 level seats!!!! YAY!!! :)

I went to a concert in Montreal, not Taylor, it was Selena Gomez, but I'm going in July to my first Taylor show! Anyway, I was in section 216 and so I was right on the side, I didn't even need the screens, I could see Selena's face perfectly! Oh, and unless I buy better seats, I'm in the nosebleeds at Gillette, up in the 300s, but again I'm gonna have a side view soo... and I wanted the 100s so have a great time!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I wasn't quite in the nosebleeds but I was in the level below, she looked tiny and the pictures weren't great, but it was still sooo much fun.

These are some pictures with all the way zoom.

That's the screen ^^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:51 PM

i had nosebleeds at gillette and you can hear her very well and she does look kind of tiny but there really isn't a bad seat for a Taylor concert! :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I was in the 300's at Gillette for Speak Now and she was an ant, but it was still fun anyway. I also left my seat to walk around and got a better view that way. When she went to the 2nd stage a security person let me go down to the bottom of the 100 level to get a quick pic as well.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I had nosebleeds to a Black Eyed Peas concert a few years ago. You can see without the screen, but not well, like you can see her, but you can't see her face really, like features, without the screen. And she will be VERY small. But it's still fun, even if you have nosebleeds.

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

You can still see Taylor, and the screens are huge so you should be able to see whats going on.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM

people automatically think that just because they have nosebleed seats that they're bad seats and they're not! I've only had nosebleed seats for every concert that i've been to because their the only seats that are affordable for me. Nosebleeds have a very good view and you still have the time of you life! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.