Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gift Idea For Taylor- Quilt

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM

YOU MUST SIGN UP NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 31. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, BUT DON'T SEE THIS UNTIL AFTER THE DEADLINE, YOU CAN PM ME TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY ROOM FOR YOU

I NEED 3 MORE PEOPLE!!!

Hey everyone! So I was sitting here thinking of some fan gifts I could give to Taylor. I thought of a quilt. Everyone will go out and buy a piece of fabric that is the size I will post later on. They will write the word I will PM them on their square. Then everyone will mail their squares to me. I will PM everyone who signed up the address they need to send the square to. I will then sew all of them together, and make a quilt. The quilt will say:
We will always love and support you Thank you for teaching us to be fearless and speak now We are burning red for you
Love, your Swifties

Please specify if you sign up!!!! You somehow need to write "I sign up!" (it doesn't have to be exactly that)!!! NOT just that you love the idea! So if you are going to participate, but your name is not on the list below, sign up in the comments!!

Participating Swifties
Me- Kaytin13
Carrissa
Taylorstaybeautiul
burningR3D
Tswift1326
Lady Cloudy
Kristina P
incredibleswift
Calizzle4
FearlessDreamer09
AllisonS
Redmidnight13
Tswift1326
LikeASixtiesQueen
lovinghimwasred003
Steph_C_Johnson

I thought this would be a good idea (what it will say) because she says she worries about us getting tired of her and not supporting/loving her anymore.
And I thought the quilt would be a good idea because she said that RED in retrospe4ct is like a patchwork quilt.

Made by Camryn

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Gift Idea For Taylor- Quilt

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM

That's an awesome and unique idea, I love it! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I think she would love it :) But think about how small the squares would have to be if we wanted to fit everyone on it...Sorry if this sounds discouraging.
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'd do it! :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Yay! I'm glad you guys like it! PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT! And what do you think the quilt should say?? :)

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM

PutMyHeadphonesOn wrote:
    I think she would love it :) But think about how small the squares would have to be if we wanted to fit everyone on it...Sorry if this sounds discouraging.
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Well, it depends on how many people participate. It's highly doubtful EVERYONE on here will participate. :)

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Wow, another great gift idea. Youre on quite a roll! I think that this idea is amazing! I also think hat you should in someway mention the idea that Red is like a patchwork quilt. Let me know what I can do to help!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Well i cant sow or anything like that :( :( Wich makes me really sad cause it sounds like such a cool fan gift! But i do think it would be really cute if it said -----TC Loves You Taylor!!------ Or it could say
    ---We Love You Taylor
    Your TC Fans!-------

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM

The design could be a 13, or a heart or something. (:

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Funny, I had this exact idea too.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

RE: Gift Idea For Taylor- Quilt

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:54 AM

That's a really good idea...it totally sounds like something she would love!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:01 AM

I would totally be willing to participate!! This is such a good Idea!!
    I Love You Taylor and all the Swifties :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I LOVE this idea! I took a quilting class in high school! hahah

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I'm glad you guys like this idea!! What should it say??

Made by Camryn

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I posted what it will say! (I will also attach a note in the box with the quilt explaining the idea behind a quilt) REMEMBER- you MUST sign up NO LATER than December 20

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Kaytin13 wrote:
    I posted what it will say! (I will also attach a note in the box with the quilt explaining the idea behind a quilt) REMEMBER- you MUST sign up NO LATER than December 20

Made by Camryn

How do we sign up for this?

I Love You Taylor and all the Swifties :)

RE: Gift Idea For Taylor- Quilt

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I would love to join this! Can I sign up?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I would like to be a part of this. I've been wanting to make Taylor a quilt for awhile everyone just kept saying it would be to hard.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:29 AM

This is such a good idea and I'd love to be a part of it. Can I?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I'm definitely going to participate in this project, just tell me whenever you have more information.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM

If we are from an international country how is it gonna work? I'm from the UK so can't afford to post it to the US(assuming you're American?)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.