Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I need help! *please*

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM

So, Ticketmaster has been slowly but surely announcing the pre-sale dates of the shows that haven't already gone on sale. I'm going to the Sept. Nashville shows and I'm feeling really nervous because no one has said anything about that show. Has NV gone on sale yet? Does anyone know when it goes on? It might be that because its later it takes longer, but still...
Any info will be appreciated!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I need help! *please*

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Anyone know?

RE: I need help! *please*

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I have no clue. So sorry :(

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM

The same thing is happening to me! I was planning on going to the Orlando show, but I'm so scared I might miss the pre-sale because no one is saying ANYTHING!
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Nashville has not gone on sale and the presale date for it has not been announced. It's 10 months away, so it makes sense it will go on sale later. If you go to Taylor's site and click on the link for the tour that's on the home page (it's one of the rotating pictures that you can click on the home page) and scroll to the bottom of the tour page there will be a list of presale dates for each city. Once Nashville has one, it will be posted there a few days in advance as well as on Ticketmaster. So as long as you check a couple times a week you definitely won't miss it. You can also sign up for the newsletter from Bridgestone Arena, and any Nashville radio stations that are country or pop and they will have their own presale as well and email you once they know when it will be.

I'm hopefully going to those shows too, good luck!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I basically just check back on ticketmaster every so often since the show will be listed there well before presale even starts..
    or I follow the arena/stadium on twitter.
    That's how I saw about Philly.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM

ashleeswift13 wrote:
    Nashville has not gone on sale and the presale date for it has not been announced. It's 10 months away, so it makes sense it will go on sale later. If you go to Taylor's site and click on the link for the tour that's on the home page (it's one of the rotating pictures that you can click on the home page) and scroll to the bottom of the tour page there will be a list of presale dates for each city. Once Nashville has one, it will be posted there a few days in advance as well as on Ticketmaster. So as long as you check a couple times a week you definitely won't miss it. You can also sign up for the newsletter from Bridgestone Arena, and any Nashville radio stations that are country or pop and they will have their own presale as well and email you once they know when it will be.

I'm hopefully going to those shows too, good luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I feel way better :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.