1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ticketfast

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Has anyone ever used ticketfast before/

My friend got the tickets for me and she hasnt receive the email to the link to print the tickets yet. It has a been over a week. I am freaking out

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ticketfast

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM

It looks like a part of Ticketmaster so if should be legit, if I'm looking at the right one.
    I used to be 13LittleStars

(^) By me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:44 AM

it is legit. im just wondering why she hasnt received the link yet

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I got an email right after my purchase, like right after. I wasn't able to print them until, like...yesterday or Monday, because the promoters delayed the printing to allow ticket processing, or something like that. So, if she didn't even get the email, maybe call them and let them know. (This is my first TicketMaster purchase, and my mom actually did everything, so I don't really know what to do with this kind of stuff, but that's my advice from what I know about using TicketMaster.) Good luck!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh slightly freaking out

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Don`t worry, they will be available to print within the next week. Ticketmaster is holding off until they can make sure people didn`t go over purchase limits.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM

really? okay

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM

so she should receive the link soon?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I also received an email like right away.Right after I bought them. But, also what you can do is email them to let them know. I accidentally chose ticketfast instead of mailing the tickets which i wanted. So I emailed them and now they are mailing me my tickets. ( I like having the actual tickets instead of print out tickets, but that is just me)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM

ugh this is stressing me out

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I never got an e-mail after i bought my tickets...I have a ticketmaster account and bought them through that, and i think when the tickets are released i just log into my account and print them from there, i think? Does anyone else have an account on ticketmaster who bought tickets before?

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:39 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    I never got an e-mail after i bought my tickets...I have a ticketmaster account and bought them through that, and i think when the tickets are released i just log into my account and print them from there, i think? Does anyone else have an account on ticketmaster who bought tickets before?

Yeah, log into your Ticketmaster account and then click on "Print My Tickets" on the right side of the screen. The next page will show your order(s) and there is an option to print tickets. Once the delay is over that`s all you have to do to print your tickets.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I never received a email, but found my ticket available to print on my Ticketmaster account so I printed it...