Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Charlotte NC concert

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Honestly I'm good with decent seats--there aren't really any bad seats in the TWCA.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM

OMG! tickets are outrageously expensive! I really dont want lower lever i wan tfloor but those are up to 800 freakin dollars!!!!!! lower leverl are up to 400 ugh i dont know what im going to do
    I will be RED on October 22

^Made by me!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I got desent seats thursday with the radio pre sale. I had the code wednesday nite. I am kinda surprised that more people didnt have the radio code. Just had to search a little. I am glad to did get 2 tickets. I think alot of people got left out and myself i do hate that because the scaplers got alot of the best tickets. Just look on their web sites.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I got 4 together in section 104. I paid like $1100, I spent WAY to much!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Man..it was so hard to get tickets they sold out in like a few seconds!

RE: Charlotte NC concert

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I have two seats in section 116 row W. I am looking to trade them for floor seats or section 106, 107, 113, or 112. You would get my tickets and some extra cash we agree upon.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:59 AM

DylanSukkert wrote:
    I have two seats in section 116 row W. I am looking to trade them for floor seats or section 106, 107, 113, or 112. You would get my tickets and some extra cash we agree upon.

I got one ticket, I can't trade. My best friend is looking for tickets but she doesn't have any to trade.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM

These tickets were gone so fast, it was ridiculous. I mean it was 10:01 or 10:02 when we submitted the # of tickets and such, and it made us wait 5 minutes like it was going to find something, but it never did! There were still a lot of good single seats though. But no two seats together :( Fortunately, they emailed my aunt back about her handicap request and those seats were still available so we got those :) :) :) I'm so excited that I get to go to this show. I never thought I would be able to, and I am SO excited.
    You call me up again just to break me like a promise; so casually cruel in the name of being honest.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I'm soooooooooooo mad that I couldn't get tickets! I MIGHT try for Greensboro, but I still don't think I'll get any. I wish they wouldn't go on sale on a weekday, because there's no way for me to buy them while at school.
    xx Stay Beautiful xx

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Megan H wrote:
    These tickets were gone so fast, it was ridiculous. I mean it was 10:01 or 10:02 when we submitted the # of tickets and such, and it made us wait 5 minutes like it was going to find something, but it never did! There were still a lot of good single seats though. But no two seats together :( Fortunately, they emailed my aunt back about her handicap request and those seats were still available so we got those :) :) :) I'm so excited that I get to go to this show. I never thought I would be able to, and I am SO excited.
    You call me up again just to break me like a promise; so casually cruel in the name of being honest.

Def!! No two seats together. It was crazy. I had to buy one ticket just so I could go. The only thing is I have to sit alone. I hope I make some friends. lol

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I guess it was a good thing I was able to get ours during the radio pre-sale. I got 6 tickets together in section 101.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I'm going! ^.^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Reviving.

wordpress.com

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM

We're getting close to the show!!! Who is excited??
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I can't believe how close we are already! I AM SO EXCITED!! :D
    Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
    Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
    Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I seriously cant believe its next month
    Fan since 2007 :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:50 PM

iluvtaytay13 wrote:
    OMG! tickets are outrageously expensive! I really dont want lower lever i wan tfloor but those are up to 800 freakin dollars!!!!!! lower leverl are up to 400 ugh i dont know what im going to do

^Made by me!!

What are you talking about? I got floor for $110 and lower level were $100
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I got upper level, could've been better but hey, I figure my chances of getting T-Party are that much higher :)

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM

TSwizzleShine13 wrote:
    iluvtaytay13 wrote:

^Made by me!!

What are you talking about? I got floor for $110 and lower level were $100
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

I think that poster is referring to scalper prices online.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I got 2 tix, section 229, seats 1 & 2, so they are asile seats, which is great. Not the best, but not the worst. I got them during the radio pre sale. I am a single parent of a swiftie, and my daughter and myself, are very excited that they concert date is growing closer. We are both counting the days. But I have found out that ticketmaster is letting the scalpers, buy the great seats, even before the pre sale begins. That is why the best seats are gone, even before all of Taylors fans have a chance at them.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.