Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Charlotte NC concert

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:18 AM

bump***

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I looked on ticketmaster.com and haven't seen anything for you guys on there, yet. Sorry. ):
    Or I'm just not looking in the right places, but from what I saw, nothing came up for sale/what will be on sale for Charlotte, yet.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Nothing yet. I am hoping we don't get stuck like everyone else.

Nov. 16th - Speak Now Tour - Charlotte, NC
    Thanks to LoveLoveLove for the signature.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Oh okay thanks guys :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I been waiting for this one to go on sale also i even looked on the area box office and still nothing yet hopefully they go one sale soon!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM

December 7! Wonder when pre sale tix will go on sale?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM

December 7th? Presale codes usually go out the day before, I believe.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Should I get floor seats or lower level seats!!??

Fearless....forever and always

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Presale is the 4th of Dec. Should get the presale code on Monday morning if not Sunday night. Still trying to figure out a way to get my ticket for the show since I will be at work and won't be able to leave for about 15 mins or so to buy them.

I could call in to do it, which is soooooo wrong but that seems like a real possibility at this stage or just go to Raleigh in Sept to see her which is like 4 hrs or so drive.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM

ttiger2004 wrote:
    Presale is the 4th of Dec. Should get the presale code on Monday morning if not Sunday night. Still trying to figure out a way to get my ticket for the show since I will be at work and won't be able to leave for about 15 mins or so to buy them.

I could call in to do it, which is soooooo wrong but that seems like a real possibility at this stage or just go to Raleigh in Sept to see her which is like 4 hrs or so drive.

Thank you so much for this info! I've been checking every day. How do you know presale is the 4th?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I can not find the Charlotte show on Ticketmaster. I read someone mention the presale is the 4, how do they know that? I'm so afraid I'm going to miss out.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:44 PM

SaraSwiftie89 wrote:
    ttiger2004 wrote:

Thank you so much for this info! I've been checking every day. How do you know presale is the 4th?

I'm good if it;s not the seventh and this isn't some exclusive American Express/AMEX thing.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Double post.

Here:

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:22 PM

chicklet wrote:
    I can not find the Charlotte show on Ticketmaster. I read someone mention the presale is the 4, how do they know that? I'm so afraid I'm going to miss out.

yeah, has the presale for December 4th been confirmed....? and I can't find anything on ticketmaster either for the Charlotte concert

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM

It's on the arena site.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I've read people have received emails from AmEx saying presale for the Charlotte concert is the 4th which would only mean TC is the same day since general sale is the 7th.

Charlotte concert on sale date?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM

One of our local radio stations posted that the tickets this go one sale next friday, as I know a lot of other dates due. However I haven't seen the show added on ticketmaster as most of the other shows that go on sale next week have, and haven't received any presale information either. Just wondering if anyone, Jordan or a mod perhaps, knew if that was correct or a misprint. Any info would be great!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Re: Charlotte concert on sale date?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM

The Time Warner Cable Arena website says tickets go on sale December 7th. http://www.timewarnercablearena.com/page.aspx?section=arenanews&pagetype=arenanews&id=5089

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Yeah, they are supposed to go on sale next week but it still hasn't been added to ticketmaster. That happened with the VA show, it was supposed to go on sale the first week tix went on sale but a couple of days before presale, it was changed to February 22nd. Hopefully they will add it soon! Will you let me know if you get a presale code?
    Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
    Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
    Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Thats weird it hasnt been up on ticketmaster yet. I would say check on the day of to make sure. Just in case, you dont wanna miss out if they do go on sale.
    Fearless Tour 5/01/09-Jacksonville 3/05/10- Orlando
    Speak Now 6/4/11- Orlando 9/16/11 9/17/12- Nashville! 11/11/11- Jacksonville
    So excited for the RED tour!! Orlando and Nashville!