Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pre sale tickets???

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I'm not getting any of the pre-sale codes i need???? :( I need the one for Philly!!!! someone message me it PLEASE. i wont tell ANYONE. trust me, i dont want other people to get tickets lol

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Pre sale tickets???

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I would, but I'm not signed up. Sorry :(

Made by Camryn

Re: Pre sale tickets???

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I think the email will be coming soon. I need those codes, too. Just give it time! If there's nothing by Saturday, then you can start worrying.
    Good luck!

Credit to PlaidShirtDays (Freefall Designs) for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

RE: Pre sale tickets???

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM

The philly Presale, Sale, Etc hasn't been announced.

Someone posted that the Link was going to announce today when they plan to sell.
    (Lincoln financial field)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Laurensaid wrote:
    The philly Presale, Sale, Etc hasn't been announced.

Someone posted that the Link was going to announce today when they plan to sell.
    (Lincoln financial field)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200497382783B16?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Presale begins Sunday at noon! No one has received the codes yet and I know because they email them out the day before which would be Saturday around noonish. Thats when i got mine for a different date. So dont worry, you should get the codes Saturday!!! Good luck!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I still havent recieved the code for San Antonio!! D:

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

has anyone gotten the philly code? i'm so nervous omg i was crying about it earlier.. i have like three accounts to make sure i get the code.. i'm so beyond nervous.
    Does anyone know if you can use the presale code at the venue or if it needs to be online..?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:31 PM

HELP!!!!! So now I have presales from Taylorswift.com, Red, Ed Sheeran, Lincoln Financial Field (the venue in philly), Radio presale and could as possibly use an american express card!!!!

Whats my best shot to get good seats??? (im only going to try and get two)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.