1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ottawa swifties

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hey so. I was hoping to make a petition for Taylor to come to ottawa Canada for her red tour. The closest she is coming in Toronto which is atleast 6 hours away and she hasn't come to ottawa since the fearless tour! If all ottawa swifties could sign or anyone that wants to help support to get her here that would be appreciated!
I really want to see her in concert! She is my idol and such an inspiration to me!

If you could please sign your name it would mean the world to me to see her in concert!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ottawa swifties

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Re: Ottawa swifties

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:34 PM

im not from Ottawa but you guys deserve a concert after the big ccapital hoedown letdown :( totally agree:)

creds 2 madeofstarlight13 for the second graphic:)

RE: Ottawa swifties

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I live in Toronto but I think Taylor should go to Ottawa. You guys deserve it :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Insert_TaylorSwift_Here wrote:
    im not from Ottawa but you guys deserve a concert after the big ccapital hoedown letdown :( totally agree:)

Yeah! I had tickets for that! and i was soo dissapointed when it got cancelled. :(

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:33 AM

SIGNED!!!! I'm from Ottawa and i really want her to come here!!!!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Absolutely think there should be an Ottawa show! It would take some of the east coast pressure off the Toronto show!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Insert_TaylorSwift_Here wrote:

That's what I was thinking too. I was hoping she would come here after that.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I hope she comes here! I am going to the Toronto show since my sister lives there- I just got tickets today for the june 14th show!!! but if she comes to Ottawa i'd totally buy single ticket (and get an awesome floor seat!) go by myself!!! Lets hope she adds a date in Ottawa!!!
    I just checked the Scotiaback Place events Calendar and there is nothing under June yet, so there's hope! Maybe she'll just annouce it later! *Fingers Crossed*

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I'm not from Ottawa, but you guys deserve a concert too! so signed!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM

yes! we should get a show capital hoedown was a total fail ugh lol

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I would definitely buy a floor seat for Ottawa. I couldn't justify the cost of going to the Toronto concert, because I would have had to buy the cheapest seats (verrrrry far from stage) along with gas, meals, and either motel or very long driving day.
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM

OttawaLovesTaylor wrote:
    I would definitely buy a floor seat for Ottawa. I couldn't justify the cost of going to the Toronto concert, because I would have had to buy the cheapest seats (verrrrry far from stage) along with gas, meals, and either motel or very long driving day.
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Yeah that's why my parents wouldn't let me go to toronto! And thank you all for supporting this! It means so much to me! Especially of she does add a date here!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Yess Ottawa!! The Capital Hoedown broke my heart this summer. She needs to come back!!
    Drop Everything Now!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Come Back, Be Here
    Friends welcome.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Please come to Ottawa Taylor!!!! :) :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:24 AM

So a couple weeks ago i facebook messaged The New Hot 89.9 (a local radio station in Ottawa) asking them to start a petitionon to bring Taylor to Ottawa and I gota reply today, look:

We have a feeling she'll be adding an Ottawa show.

So i think maybe Taylor will add a show in Ottawa later! We still have hope!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    So a couple weeks ago i facebook messaged The New Hot 89.9 (a local radio station in Ottawa) asking them to start a petitionon to bring Taylor to Ottawa and I gota reply today, look:

We have a feeling she'll be adding an Ottawa show.

So i think maybe Taylor will add a show in Ottawa later! We still have hope!

YAY!!!!! thanl you so much for letting me know!!! this just made my day!! even though its not for certain it gives me hope!!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:42 PM

bump**

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Signed and supported! Bring Taylor to Ottawa, ON or at least Montreal, QC please!!!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Swifties in Ottawa, ON! Lets keep this up! Hope Taylor can see this and add Ottawa into her canada tour!