Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Has anyone gone to any of Taylors concerts alone?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I'm just wondering because I'm going with my friend to one show but I want to go to another one.. I was just WONDERING if it's a bad idea to go alone or what? any advice would be nice...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Has anyone gone to any of Taylors concerts alone?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Well it's more fun to go with people but your seeing Taylor and you'll be around a bunch of swifites so it will still be really fun

RE: Has anyone gone to any of Taylors concerts alone?

I go alone.. I think its fun to just loose yourself in the music..

Though it might be more fun to go with a friend, a Taylor concert would still be so much fun alone! I haven't gone alone, but I'm sure you'd still have the time of your life! :)

Cheese =D

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Well I went with a friend to the speak now tour.. but we had to sit alone.. and it was a lot of fun.. but like it was also awkward and I felt like a loner sorta even though my friend was only 2 sections away from me aha that's why I'm asking

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

i am going with one other friend i would feel awkward alone and im not allowed to go alone so xD

creds 2 madeofstarlight13 for the second graphic:)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

This will be the second concert I've gone to alone. The only difference is that for the first concert, I was right at the front and for this one I will be in a seat in the lower level. My dad makes fun of me for driving down and going by myself, but hey, you're not going to be talking to people, you're going to be lost in the music so why not go alone? I personally enjoyed myself a lot the last time I went alone :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

To go with people is more of blast because you can dance and sing along but i have seen some people go alone and it seems like they have fun too!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM

SwiftLuv1313 wrote:
    To go with people is more of blast because you can dance and sing along but i have seen some people go alone and it seems like they have fun too!

It's all about how comfortable you feel. I don't need people to be with me to be able to dance around and sing along, but it all has to do with what you feel comfortable with :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM

never always gorn to every concert of hers with somone else

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

As long as you're old enough, I think it would be fine to go alone, depending on how you are. Personally, I would hate it because I hate being alone. I need someone to talk to, to walk around with, just to be with. If you're not like that, though, I see nothing wrong with going by yourself!

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Yeah I'm 22.. I just think it would suck going alone :(

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Yeah I'm 22.. I just think it would suck going alone :(

Will be 20 come the concert and I'm going alone. Do it!

1. Jen avatar Jen

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I've never gone alone, but I think you'd still have a good time! Maybe even make friends in the seats around you. Better to see Taylor alone than not at all!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Jen wrote:
    I've never gone alone, but I think you'd still have a good time! Maybe even make friends in the seats around you. Better to see Taylor alone than not at all!

@jenniferg07

This will be my first time going alone, I don't have any friends that like taylor swift so I used to always go with my sister, but I can't justify spending extra money on tickets for someone else to go, when I can just buy single tickets and go to multiple shows!! So I will be going alone I hope I have fun!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:41 PM

thank you guys! :D

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:42 PM

dare2bfearless wrote:
    Jen wrote:

@jenniferg07

This will be my first time going alone, I don't have any friends that like taylor swift so I used to always go with my sister, but I can't justify spending extra money on tickets for someone else to go, when I can just buy single tickets and go to multiple shows!! So I will be going alone I hope I have fun!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Aww, yay! Glad there will be other singles out there besides myself :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I went alone, your with friends if you go alone or with someone...

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I flew out to Dallas for a college football game in August by myself. I LOVED it. I say do it.
    This is my signature.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I would go alone, but I am really comfortable being around at night in my city! Just as long as you stay safe and smart, you should be good!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I would absolutely recommend it, as long as you have a way to get around and be safe. I wanted to go to the Speak Now tour for the second time but none of my friends wanted to. So I flew to Louisville by myself and ended up making a lot of new Swiftie friends there just from hanging out at the arena before the show :) It was so much fun that I ended up going to Lexington's show a couple weeks later and meeting up with those people again!

Also, it's typically easier to get a REALLY GOOD seat on Ticketmaster if you only are looking for 1.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.