Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gillette Stadium Gift for Taylor

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hey so my other thread got merged with the Gillette Stadium discussion forum so i'm making a new thread, hopefully this one won't get merged. so i was thinking that the fans going to the Gillette Stadium concerts can make a gift for Taylor. some suggested that we all get assigned a lyric or line of lyrics from one of her songs off red write it down and decorate your lyrics/page any way you want them we can send it to someone(possibly me) and they would put them all together in a scrapbook or book or something and send it to Taylor.
[Edit] so I know there are a lot of people who wanted to go to one of the Gillette concerts and did not get tickets I think that they should also participate in this project. I don't want to exclude anyone from participating if they want to. =)

[Edit] so now I'm thinking we should extend this to all swifties going to red concert. How does that sound?

what do you guys think of this idea?:
[Edit] LYRIC LINE REQUEST FORM
Username-
Date of your Gillette concert-
Line of lyrics you would like to have from song RED-

Please fill out the request form to get your line of lyrics =)

Spread the word about this project to your fellow swifties. =)

LYRIC REQUEST FORM FOR ME
Username-aliceinwonderland
Concert-july 26th
Lyric line-but moving on from him is impossible when I see it all in my head...in burning red

[/

Siggy made by cerulean

[/ [url=http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/aliceinwonderland39/tumblr_m8rw7xevd51r5v48co1_500.gif]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/aliceinwonderland39/tumblr_m8rw7xevd51r5v48co1_500.gif[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Gillette Stadium Gift for Taylor

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Great idea!

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I'm up for anything! :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

sounds cool!
    Swiftie4Life

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Im good with anything!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM

sounds awesome we should do the lyrics from the song "RED" :)

"I spoke now June 25th 2011 in the pouring rain"
    "I will be RED July 27th 2013"

RE: Gillette Stadium Gift for Taylor

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Such a great idea! Lets make it official haha. Who will decide which lyric each person gets?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

how did you even get tickets i couldnt pull up anything

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Sounds very cool!!!
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Karissaaaaa wrote:
    Such a great idea! Lets make it official haha. Who will decide which lyric each person gets?

I was thinking we could choose a lyric that we really like if we can work that out depending on how many people join the project or I can assign lyrics but I kind of want to make sure everyone gets a lyric line they like

[/

Siggy made by cerulean

[/ [url=http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/aliceinwonderland39/tumblr_m8rw7xevd51r5v48co1_500.gif]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/aliceinwonderland39/tumblr_m8rw7xevd51r5v48co1_500.gif[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:21 AM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    how did you even get tickets i couldnt pull up anything

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Hm maybe try the general sale?

[/

Siggy made by cerulean

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM

aliceinwonderland wrote:
    Karissaaaaa wrote:

I was thinking we could choose a lyric that we really like if we can work that out depending on how many people join the project or I can assign lyrics but I kind of want to make sure everyone gets a lyric line they like

okay yeah i'd say if more than like 20-30 people join, you should assign the lyrics. that way we could avoid any arguing over who gets what, you know?

[/

Siggy made by cerulean

[/ [url=http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/aliceinwonderland39/tumblr_m8rw7xevd51r5v48co1_500.gif]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc387/aliceinwonderland39/tumblr_m8rw7xevd51r5v48co1_500.gif[/url][/signature][/quote]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM

im in but why dont we do sort of a form type of setup that people fill out so we dont have doubles?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Just_a_Girl wrote:
    im in but why dont we do sort of a form type of setup that people fill out so we dont have doubles?

That is great idea. I will figure out a form and post it soon. =)

[/

Siggy made by cerulean

Foxbourgh (26th) -- Who's Going?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Hey guys! I'll be at the Foxborogh, Mass show on July 26th, 2013.
    Section 337, Row 19, Seats 8-9
    Anyone else going to that show? I'd loooove to meet some TC people cause you are all so cool haha. I'll probably write "TC" on my hand or something...? Are we doing that this year?
    ~like ever~
    credit to 13LittleStars

credit to sparklesloverxoxo

Re: Foxbourgh (26th) -- Who's Going?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I AM!

^Clara

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM

MadisonRylie13xo wrote:
    I AM!

^Clara

Where are you sitting?!
    ~like ever~
    credit to 13LittleStars

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM

So I get a lyric and I hafta write it down and you make it into a book?
    ~like ever~
    credit to 13LittleStars

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I'm going!!! Floor :) Section A1 43 rows back! Im gonna have my username on me like a name tag!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM

holyground wrote:
    I'm going!!! Floor :) Section A1 43 rows back! Im gonna have my username on me like a name tag!

that's so cool!!! you're so lucky!! :D
    ~like ever~
    credit to 13LittleStars

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Thannkks :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.