1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fan Book For Taylor (ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I know someone is is doing this too but I'm going to a different show than that person so I want to make a fan book for Taylor also..anyone can participate..alll you have to do is write a letter to Taylor and you can include photos if you've met her before.please send everything to: taylorswiftfanbook@yahoo.com or comment below

my show is on May 25th in Dallas,Texas.I will try to either get give it to security or Taylor's crew to give to her. (I'm on the floor RIGHT next to sound booth).

in the letters feel free to leave your name,state,age,or whatever else you want Taylor to know about you. (email me if you don't want to post it)

and I've done one for Demi Lovato before and gave it to her when I met her and she LOVED it..here's some photos of it:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zwy8&s=6

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9k2yjm&s=6

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3508hur&s=6

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fan Book For Taylor (ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I'd love to! when is the dead line?
    Erica

h[/signature]

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I'm gonna start working on it over my Christmas break so anytime in December is goood..but if you can't before then it's okay cause it's still like 6 months away.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I would love to participate in this :) Just have to go think about what I am going to say to Taylor :)

Thanks for organising it :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh and 2) playfulconversations13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:03 AM

that's so sweet :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:57 AM

i might do this :) great idea
    i used to beTeamT-Swizzle13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I'm frm the UK and I think this is a great idea!
    I think i might participate, just have to decide what to say to Taylor first:)

by the amazing LostInyourslands

^ both by the talented 13strings

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I am definitely going to participate!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:33 AM

awesome..I'm soo happy to see Swifties who wanna be apart of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to put this together..I had SOOO much fun making Demi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I would love to be apart of this....such an awesome idea!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:13 PM

OMG I wanna participate!!! :D I've ALWAYS been wanting to write a letter to her :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I forgot to mention that if you have questions you can tweet me and I will probably get back to you a little faster on there then here cause I'm ALWAYS on there!!

https://twitter.com/DemiMyyHero

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

omg your Demi book is looks so good i cant wait to see the outcome of the Taylor book. i am so participating, need to think about what to write first tho. i'll hopefully send it to you by december time. :)
    Marwa Z

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM

cool!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:12 PM

That is such a cool idea and the fact that you were bale to give it to Demi in person is even more amazing! I would love to participate!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I am Alison and I am 18. I love you Taylor Alison Swift!!! You are a great singer! I would love to meet you one day. I listen to your songs all the time more then anything else. You rock!! Keep it up for your fans. We love you!! I love you Taylor!!! Love your big fan Alison!
    Thank you Annie for my avatar!
    Made by Brooker27!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM

hey, so i already, kinda wrote it and it's really long. i'm scared you wont be able to fit it in but i really want it all in there, would you be able to have it all there or not? i really hope you can because i will die and dont think i will be able to shorten it. all of what i have written i need it there for taylor to read...
    Marwa Z

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

TaylorSwiftie1994 wrote:
    I am Alison and I am 18. I love you Taylor Alison Swift!!! You are a great singer! I would love to meet you one day. I listen to your songs all the time more then anything else. You rock!! Keep it up for your fans. We love you!! I love you Taylor!!! Love your big fan Alison!
    Thank you Annie for my avatar!
    Made by Brooker27!

thanks....your letter will be added to the book with the rest!!! :D

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

mystarlighttay wrote:
    hey, so i already, kinda wrote it and it's really long. i'm scared you wont be able to fit it in but i really want it all in there, would you be able to have it all there or not? i really hope you can because i will die and dont think i will be able to shorten it. all of what i have written i need it there for taylor to read...
    Marwa Z

email it to me and I'll look at it.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM

bump