Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Gift Idea For Taylor- Moon and Back letters to Taylor

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Just so you know, I will be at the Detroit show May 4. I would like to have all of the letters not later than April 13. :)

Hi, I was just thinking about gift ideas for the RED tour and all that, and came up with an idea.

EDIT: Anyone can participate! International swifties!

So my idea is for people on here to write letters to Taylor saying whatever you want to tell her. They can be of ANY length, I don't care.

You can either PM me your letters, email me them (my email is: katiegracie0104@yahoo.com), or you can post your letter in the comments below!

I will print them off. Then when I have them I will put them in a scrapbook and make it look really cool. I will then give it to someone at the concert (I went to a Selena concert in 2011 and someone brought her a gift, gave it to the security guard who let us in the venue, and the security gave it to Selena) so I might do something like that. Unless I get invited to T-Party, or see her mom, or something crazy like that :) Anyhow, I will make sure that it gets to Taylor. I really hope you will do this! Thanks!

EDIT: If you would like to include a picture of you, feel free! Also if you wanted to draw a picture for her, that would be cool also! Or both!

EDIT: I just thought of this idea to put like a moon on the front, and like earth on the back of the scrapbook. And it could say something like- "Taylor- We love you to the moon and back"

You can post them in the comments, email me (you will have to PM me), personally write them and send them (again, PM me for an address), or you can send me the letter through the message on TC. Any of the following!

EDIT: You can also put your state, or country, or province, or whatever. :)

Once again, Thanks!

(I re-posted this because it wouldn't let me edit or post anything on the first one)

If you have any questions, just ask! On here, or you can PM me! :)

*if someone else has already posted this, I am terribly sorry. I haven't personally read/seen my idea in the forums.*

Made by Camryn

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Gift Idea For Taylor- Moon and Back letters to Taylor

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM

That would be so awesome!!! Count me in!
    Red on the 15th

Re: Gift Idea For Taylor- Moon and Back letters to Taylor

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:14 AM

bffsajrg wrote:
    Red on the 15th

Okay! When do you think you will have your letter done? Also will you PM, email, or post it here? (it helps me to know :))

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:41 PM

BUMP

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I think that this is a really, really amazing idea :) I'll send you an email

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Thats so cool! I'll wait for some examples probably first because I don't know what to put!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:29 AM

OK, I think I've got it!

Taylor,
    Thank you for being an AMAZING role model! I'm so glad that I heard Love Story on the radio back in 2009, because that changed my life. From then on I have always been a Swiftie, and I will be Forever and Always. I saw you live in concert on March 22nd 2011 and I loved every moment of it. I just want to say one last thing: THANK YOU I LOVE YOU PLEASE NEVER STOP YOUR MUSIC!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:34 AM

I will!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:49 AM

bffsajrg wrote:
    Red on the 15th

Okay! Awesome! Thanks :) x

Made by Camryn

13cheska27 wrote:
    I will!

Okay! Thanks so much!

Made by Camryn

Taylorstaybeautiful wrote:
    I think that this is a really, really amazing idea :) I'll send you an email

Okay! Thanks :) x

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Thanks you guys!! Anyone else willing to participate?? :) x

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Taylir swift i am so OBSESSeD with u I love u more than anything I memorized every one of ur songs stayed up till midnight for your red song previews to get out on iTunes I have 5 posters 6 tee shirts 2 cardboard cut outs all the Walgreens stuff taylor I love u so so SOS much I'm going to ur concert on the 12 of may verizon center Washington I'm so upset we were on the minute they went on Sale but got seats 409 o my gosh I love u taylor I enter any sweepstakes for a chance to meet u
    LOVE YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN THE WORLD
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:24 AM

I'm in. I'll send you an email.
    I love you to the moon and back.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:00 AM

SophiaSwift26 wrote:
    I'm in. I'll send you an email.
    I love you to the moon and back.

Okay! Yay! Thanks!

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:02 AM

swiftieslonglive13 wrote:
    Taylir swift i am so OBSESSeD with u I love u more than anything I memorized every one of ur songs stayed up till midnight for your red song previews to get out on iTunes I have 5 posters 6 tee shirts 2 cardboard cut outs all the Walgreens stuff taylor I love u so so SOS much I'm going to ur concert on the 12 of may verizon center Washington I'm so upset we were on the minute they went on Sale but got seats 409 o my gosh I love u taylor I enter any sweepstakes for a chance to meet u
    LOVE YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN THE WORLD
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you

thanks!

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I am going to her show in Detroit too!
    And, I will definitely be doing this!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Allison S wrote:

Yay!! where are your seats??

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Anyone else!! Thanks!! :) x

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Kaytin13 wrote:
    Allison S wrote:

Yay!! where are your seats??

Made by Camryn

Section 318.

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Somebody could dress up like Sailer Moon, but using red instead of blue, and take a picture to be included. Can be called Taylor Moon. Most of you probably have no idea who Sailor Moon is/was, but Taylor is the exact age to know who that is. I don't think l would be a good choice for the picture as I am a 53 year old male. Just a thought.
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.