Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ticket Purchasing FAQ

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Australia tour, here we come! :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:45 AM

WhitneyRC wrote:
    I purchased the RED Ultimate VIP tickets and then received an email from Taylor Connect about the PIT seats being given out to Taylor Connect members. If I am lucky enough to get a PIT ticket, can I still keep the benefits of the VIP package (pre-party/lanyard/etc)? Are PIT seats better than 4th row VIP seats?? HELP!

Gosh thats an interesting dilemma! 4th row on the floor is better for when shes at the front of what used to be the T

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:49 AM

WonderstruckAnna wrote:
    I think it's pretty awesome that the RED tour tickets will be under 50 bucks for all the shows.Who agrees with me?

Credit to:TaylorHeart13

AGRRED!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:55 AM

I now have 2 extra floor tickets in section A in row 28 for this Tuesday's show in St. Louis... just asking to re-coup face value price... Think it was $87.00 each plus about $11 in ticketmaster fees... email me at KARENWHRED@yahoo.com if you are interested! Thanks!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Will they only pick people from the back or also people in the 100s?
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 1:33 PM

****LOS ANGELES STAPLES CENTER**
    Hey guys I have 2 extra pairs of tickets for Staples Center. my boyfriend and I both bought a pair so now we need to get rid of one set. so if you want either of these sets I'm willing to sell a pair because my boyfriend and I can make either show. I have Monday August 20 section 312 aisle seats. face value $79.50 each but with the convenience charges the order came to $207.10. I would take $200 for the pair. Or I have Tuesday August 21 section 318 with a parking pass. face value $94.50 each but with the convenience charges the order came to $223.70. I would take $220 for the pair and the parking pass. For either one if you want to buy them, I can show you proof of purchase (my receipt) and I believe I can actually transfer the tickets from my ticketmaster account to your ticketmaster account. you can message me on here or email me at omgshayla@aol.com
    -Shayla

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Does anyone know any information about Pit passes? I just made this account and I'm really confused about how we can get them! Please if anyone knows, let me know? :)

RE: Ticket Purchasing

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I don't know how to post on a forum properly but if anyone needs tickets to RED Orlando FL, contact me. This is for the Thursday concert. April 11

My mom and I both bought surprise tickets for my sister and her friends, plus us and neither of us knew until just now when we told each other we were gonna surprise her on Easter lol, so I need to get rid of mine. As much as I love Taylor, I can't go twice lol

Seat location: section 111A, row 30, seats 11-12 (2 Tickets seats together)
    Seat location: section 226, row 13, seats 19-16 (4 tickets seats together)

I bought them on ticketmaster using RED code PRESALE so I can transfer it to you from ticketmaster. This is how its done: http://www.ticketmaster.com/transfer

If you are in the Jacksonville, FL area we can meet up and exchange that way or if its easier for you, you can send me payment via Paypal which is safe for both of us. I paid ($203.75) for the 2 tickets and ($403.45) for the 4 tickets. I can split the 4 up into 2 also if that's all you need. If you want to pay via Paypal, it is $212 for 2 tickets and $417 for the 4 tickets. I am only charging a little extra for the Paypal version because of all the transaction fees. If you can meet me in person with cash then I'll just ask for what I paid for them.

Thanks so much!
    Candy

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 8:20 AM

FearlessFan22 wrote:
    Does anyone know any information about Pit passes? I just made this account and I'm really confused about how we can get them! Please if anyone knows, let me know? :)

if you just made this account, there's no way for you to get them through TC, sorry! You need to have been a member before february 22 2013
    TAYLOR SWIFT TO MONTREAL #REDtour

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:32 AM

If anyone is still looking for tickets to the show in Tampa, FL next Saturday, I have two. I was chosen to buy pit passes and am selling the two I had for the same price I paid. Please email andreapeet94@hotmail.com if you're interested.

RE: Ticket Purchasing FAQ

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I can't sign up for pre-sale from England?

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:39 PM

If anyone is looking for two tickets to the Vancouver show at BC Stadium on the 29th message me! My friend is selling them at face value ($220 for the pair).

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I can't I from Hartford CT
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I purchased instant download tickets from stubhub. I got the email and printed off the tickets but my friend said they could be duplicates. Do you think even though they are instant download I will still be good. I am getting nervous now!

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Yay! I got tickets for July 13th!!!! Thank you so much for the help!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

RE: Ticket Purchasing FAQ

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM

PLEASE HELP!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/2013_RED_tour/2776323

me^

tanyaxoh^

Quhelina^

Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Most helpful thread on Connect. Nuff said. x)

Smitha | Gabriella | Avi: Winter

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Thank you so much for this, just for future references.

Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Will I get an email about pre-sale tickets if I am signed up for the official mailing list?

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 6:25 PM

thanks!