Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylorgirl27's Graphic Shop!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

~OPEN~

Examples:

Before you order, I have a few questions for you!

1. Do you want the Taylor swift text?
2. Do you have a special Taylor Swift pic that you want on your graphic?
3. What color of background do you want?
4. Do you want Taylor swift's name on the graphic??
5. What color of text do you want?
6. Do you want 2013, 2012, or a special year on your graphic?
7. How many graphics do you want?

*Please keep my graphic up for at least 2 days!*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylorgirl27's Graphic Shop!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Hi! Can I have a surprise graphic please! Please PM when your done! Thanks

Made by Dreamimppoosible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum]http://taylorswift.com/forum[/url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hello there

Could you make the most melancholic graphic you could make of Taylor :), (or J, Cash)

Many tx
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I would suggest putting this in the fan made graphics section of the forum and not the past and future tours section :)

1. Me :) 2. TaylorHeart13 :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    I would suggest putting this in the fan made graphics section of the forum and not the past and future tours section :)

Sorry. I have no control over that!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

[url=http://i46.ti/]http://i46.ti[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM

taylorgirl27 wrote:
    fearlessforever13 wrote:

Sorry. I have no control over that!

[url=http://i46.ti/]http://i46.ti[/url][/signature][/quote]
    Ok, How do you do that?

[signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613]http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613[/url]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613]http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613[/url]

[img="http://i46.tinypic.com/2ziady9.gif"]

[url=http://i46.ti/]http://i46.ti[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Give me a suprise graphic with anything you want that has to do with Taylor.

Made by Polar13Bear

Made by thatlingeringquestion

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM

`I would love a surprise one.. anything Swiftie and a video if possible?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Hi!!! could you please make me a graphic that says "Welcome to IHandHeartTaylor's profile"? just message me when you finish

both of these graphics were made by the talented AnnieAnh987

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:13 AM

hi-
    wonderful graphics, :)

-alive 4 life

darling rumors are just sin in the rainstorm-

alive life

RE: Taylorgirl27's Graphic Shop!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:43 PM

May I please have a moving Sparks fly graphic? Can it say, "I will see you September 21st Swiftiegurl13!"
    Long Live 7~1~11
    Swiftiegurl13

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Can I have a graphic please? :) surprise me! graphics do not cost any ACTUAL money do they?
    [be red] °°°~Jessie

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM

ATaylorNationer wrote:
    Can I have a graphic please? :) surprise me! graphics do not cost any ACTUAL money do they?
    [be red] °°°~Jessie

No, but of you would like to pay that is fine!

http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

1.Text: "People throw rocks at things that shine." Any type of fun font will do!

2.This picture!:
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/13730215/e69153ab05c0075dd632fc58a9b7c6d7_large.jpg

3. ------- I want a picture- no solid color

4.I would like Taylor Swift's name on the graphic, please.

5.I would like the text color to be red :)

6. No special year on the graphic, please!

7. One graphic will do! If I want another, then I'll just ask for another :)
    "People throw rocks at things that shine."

"Life makes love look hard."

*Insert funny/cute/thoughtful picture of Taylor here*

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM

You really make amazing graphics!
    Long Live 7~1~11
    Swiftiegurl13

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Swiftiegurl13 wrote:
    You really make amazing graphics!
    Long Live 7~1~11
    Swiftiegurl13

Thank you! You are an amazing everything!

http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM

luv taylor
    - "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
    - "Loving him was Red."

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM

luv taylor
    - "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
    - "Loving him was Red."

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Graphics??

Click!^^ (there is no link below! That was a mistake!

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Could you make me a surprise graphic?????

Thanx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.