Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Aug 30 Portland, OR

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM

....i might be i live in the seattle area and so im going to tacoma and i wanna go to portland but i need somone to go with

both by me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I am!
    PS: When I heard that lyric, I knew I wouldn't be the only Oregon Swiftie that thought that.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I'll be going to the Portland show alone and need a buddy, also!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

https://www.facebook.com/mmcgrew19

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM

PurpleFan wrote:
    I am!
    PS: When I heard that lyric, I knew I wouldn't be the only Oregon Swiftie that thought that.

I was like ROSEGARDENNNNN!!!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM

have any of you guys gotten the portland presale code yet? i haven't :(

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I might go to Portland, depending on the kind of seats i can get... :)
    Definately going to Tacoma though... :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I AMMMM!!!! So excited!!! 2 days after my birthday!! :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Before the tour dates were announced, my family agreed that we were DEFINITELY going to the Portland concert. Then, I realized the date might conflict with some college things that I can't change...so we'll see! FINGERS CROSSED!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM

going! :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM

At least it's the weekend this time instead of a Tuesday.
    The Rose Garden doesn't use Ticketmaster, it uses the Comcast ticketing system.
    Portland was not in the first batch of venues to go on sale.

RE: Aug 30 Portland, OR

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Does anyone know if the Portland show is sold out or if not where can i buy tickets?!!! I've been searching for hours and Portland Oregon doesn't come up on ticket master... PLEASE HELP!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I'm thinking the Portland tickets haven't even gone on sale yet... am I right? Gosh I really hope I'm right. Cuz I am definitely GOING. I should be getting the presale code but I haven't gotten anything yet... I asked the Taylor Swift Tour Updates twitter account a couple times and they said nothing has been mentioned about Portland yet. Has anyone else heard anything??

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Portland hasn't happened yet. If you are on facebook, 'like' the Rose Quarter and they will put the information out as soon as it is released. They haven't made the 'official TS' announcement yet for here....

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM

The Rose Quarter Facebook page posted this an hour ago today!

"We are pleased to FINALLY be able to announce Taylor Swift will be returning to the Rose Garden with 'The RED Tour' on Fri, August 30! Tickets on sale next Fri, December 14 at 10a. Make sure you're signed up for our CyberClub to get the pre-sale details next week: http://bit.ly/Qq6aYP ."

I'm not sure if Friday 12/14 is the presale date or the general sale date though.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Ok, so I asked the Rose Quarter and they said that December 14th is the general sale date, so I'm not sure what the presale date is yet.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Ok, the Rose Quarter said:
    "We'll send out presale details next week - it starts on Dec. 13 at 10am"
    Is is just me, or does anyone else think that it's strange that the presale is just one day before the general sale? I can't remember what it was for the Speak Now tour, but I thought the presales were supposed to be a few days before the general sale.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Ok from the ComcastTix.com website, which sells the tickets for Rose Garden/Rose Quarter events:
    Presale:
    Start: Tue. Dec. 11, 2012 - 10:00 AM
    End: Thu. Dec. 13, 2012 - 10:00 PM

http://comcasttix.com/events/page/west/Rose+Garden/Taylor+Swift/

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I havent ever bought tickets for Portland before (I almost went there for SN but couldnt afford it cuz i was going to 3 other concerts, LOL), any hints or tips for buying tickets for the Presale or General sale?

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    I havent ever bought tickets for Portland before (I almost went there for SN but couldnt afford it cuz i was going to 3 other concerts, LOL), any hints or tips for buying tickets for the Presale or General sale?

Sign-up for the Taylor Swift email Presale list on TaylorSwift.com.
    Create an account on the RoseQuarter.com website (where you will buy the tickets).
    Also sign-up for the Rose Quarter Cyber Club.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

PurpleFan wrote:
    Bubbajoe wrote:

Sign-up for the Taylor Swift email Presale list on TaylorSwift.com.
    Create an account on the RoseQuarter.com website (where you will buy the tickets).
    Also sign-up for the Rose Quarter Cyber Club.

Thanks for the tip, but if i follow the link, where do i put in the presale code and will it show me the seats it pulled for me when i tell it i want "so many" tickets in "this" section?