Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Red tour Synopsis Idea!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Holy Ground
Red
(So for Holy Ground, she makes ascends on stage on a lift! She goes through the song like she would at a concert! [There's not much i can say for it!] After the song is over, the lights go out! Then a single spotlight shines on Taylor with her red Taylor guitar and starts Red. Around the bridge, she makes her way to the front of the catwalk to finish the song. After the song is over, she introduces herself, like usual. Then goes on to sing 22. The dancers make their way on stage and do their dances! The lights go down, and the first set is now over!!)

Begin Again
Stay Stay Stay
(When the light come back on, the stage is set to the streets of Paris with the Cafe Rouge[red cafe]. The French music lays as Taylor makes her way out of the cafe into a seat. The performance is similar to when she performed it on the CMAs. When the song is over she starts in with Stay Stay Stay! When the song is over, the lights go off, and the second set is over!)

I Almost Do
(The lights come on with a single spot light on Taylor on an old vintage couch with her twelve string! She performs I Almost Do. The lights again go down and the third set is done!)

State of Grace
The Lucky One
(A Spot light is on the drummer as he starts State of Grace. The next spotlight comes on Grant then Taylor walks on the stage as she starts singing State of Grace. When the song is over, a crew member gives her the sparkly guitar and she sings The lucky one. In the middle of the song, she makes her way back mini stage. The guy gives her her guitar back! and she finishes the song!)

(in the back of the arena, cause ya know, it's kinda a tradition now!)
You Belong With Me
Sad Beautiful Tragic
Starlight(makes way to stage)
Everything Has Changed(w/ Ed)
(She talks to the audience and about whatever. And with the same guitar she sings YBWM. When the song is over, she is given her Red acoustic guitar and talks the the crowd, the starts Sad Beautiful Tragic. She is giver her Koa and talks to the audience about Elenor Kennedy and sings Starlight. The middle of the song she goes back to the main stage and finishes the song! When the song is over, she welcomes Ed back onto the stage and they sing Everything Has Changed. The lights go down the fourth set is finished!)

I Knew You Were Trouble
(The lights start going crazy and you can hear the melody to I Knew You Were Trouble. The comes in wearing a really really sparkly and sings the song. When the song ends, the lights go off.

All Too Well
(The lights come on and there are the 2 dancers are on stage dancing. Taylor makes her way to the stage slowly and sings All Too Well. When the song is over you see Taylor walk back stage and the lights go down!)

Mean
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
(When the lights come back on and her violinist starts playing the melody to Mean and out walks Taylor with her banjitar and sings Mean. When the song is over, she gives her banjitar to a crew member then WANEGBT starts and she starts the song and and the end the confetti shoots out and there's a lot of pyro and at the end, she and the dancers make their bows. And the concert is over!!)

I know it's alot, but i hope you like it!!
http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/taylorswift/media/01/10/large.7klu06600n70.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift Red tour Synopsis Idea!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I like your ideas, I think it would acctually work out!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Re: Taylor Swift Red tour Synopsis Idea!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:02 PM

For the first chorus of IKYWT when it's all slow there's a single spotlight on Taylor. When the drums and bass kick in there are red strobe lights and after the "Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground" the lights go back to normal

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:06 PM

13CarrotsAndSparkles13 wrote:
    For the first chorus of IKYWT when it's all slow there's a single spotlight on Taylor. When the drums and bass kick in there are red strobe lights and after the "Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground" the lights go back to normal

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

YESSSS OMG YES!

http://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/taylorswift/media/01/10/large.7klu06600n70.jpg

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Cool ideas!
    Swiftie Forever

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

i love your idea!!!!! but what about treacherous??? sorry but that my favorite song on red:) also the last time:)hahaha but i really hope that she wil sing tim mcgraw cuz i love it!!!!!!! also she didnt sing it in speak now:(

RE: Taylor Swift Red tour Synopsis Idea!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Wow thats really cool!!!! But she may also sing songs from her deluxe CD like The Moment I Knew, Come Back Be Here and Girl At Home :))
    I met Taylor on the 2nd of March 2012 :)
    The most magical night of my life
    GIFSoup

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Wow, that sounds great! Nice job!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Has anyone received the Detroit presale password yet? I signed up a long time ago and still nothing! What do I do?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Such an awesome idea! If Taylor does this or something similiar - she may have seen your ideas .

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM

This is brilliant!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Super Bummed I will miss this tour :(

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Such an awesome idea! If Taylor does this or something similiar - she may have seen your ideas .

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

*falls over. Dies.*

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Does anyone know if she will be having a mini stage near the back of the arena again? We're trying to buy tickets near it if so! On all the arena maps it shows a sound board area near the back, is this where the stage may be as well? Thanks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.