1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Song you're most excited to hear live?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM

What song are you guys the most excited to hear live; what songs from Red do you want her to play?
Personally, I hope she does All Too Well and The Moment I Knew... I think she'll probably do All Too Well, because it's quickly becoming a fan favourite, but I hope she also does The Moment I Knew; there's just so much emotion in it! What do you think?

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Song you're most excited to hear live?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:55 PM

22 or Stay Stay Stay :D

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Definitely All Too Well. I can't wait to cry to this at the show

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:02 PM

ALL. TOO. WELL.
    it's like last kiss for me, i freaked out when she played that

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM

ALL TOO WELL AND 22 AND EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM

22 but there's a few I'm excited to hear

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Stay Stay Stay, 22, or Red
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I'm excited to see everything she's going to play.

For me, especially 22 because I'm going to be going the night before my 23rd birthday

Others, definitely All Too Well, I Knew You Were Trouble, Starlight, Red, State of Grace... okay, like the whole album.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Candie wrote:
    I'm excited to see everything she's going to play.

For me, especially 22 because I'm going to be going the night before my 23rd birthday

Others, definitely All Too Well, I Knew You Were Trouble, Starlight, Red, State of Grace... okay, like the whole album.

haha I'm already going to be 23 when she comes.. by a few months

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Everything Has Changed, 22, and Stay Stay Stay

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I really want to hear All to Well, 22, Stay Stay Stay, State of Grace, The Lucky One and Starlight! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Aiden13 wrote:
    ALL TOO WELL AND 22 AND EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

This!!

^both made by me!

Visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1906161

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Red, 22, and Begin Again!! TAYLOR SWIFT♄
    Speak Now~ (: Love, Love, Love Taylor Swift?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I've already seen her twice but I'd have to say that I loved hearing Enchanted so I definitely hope she plays it again because the song pretty much describes my boyfriend and I and he will be going with me again this year :) From Red, I would love to hear All Too Well, I Almost Do, The Moment I Knew, Treacherous, and Stay, Stay, Stay -- Well actually I just want to hear every song ;) I'm mostly looking forward to seeing if her and Ed sing Everything Has Changed!
    **Krissy 8**

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:59 PM

All Too Well and Everything Has Changed!!! :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM

All Too Well, Everything Has Changed, and 22

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Starlight! I'm obsessed with that song, it's so fun!

The Last Time, The Lucky One, Stay Stay Stay, 22, Red

(Pretty much the whole album, haha)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I really want to hear State of Grace, Everything Has Changed, All Too Well, I Almost Do, The Lucky One, 22.
    Pretty much the whole album. :)

(My graphic. DO NOT STEAL)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM

If you're talking about general from all of her albums... welllllll, Haunted... I've wanted to see her do that one personally ever since seeing it on the SNWT dvd... I can imagine that a lot of the ones I'd LIKE for her to do, she's not going to do since most of it will be focused on RED songs (which isn't saying there aren't any on that I'd love to see her do live -- there are...) As the number of albums put out increases, the number of songs from each obviously will go down, unfortunately, because I'd like to hear her do some that weren't nec. singles or REALLY big hits ...
    As far as the Red songs are concerned, Stay Stay Stay (my favorite one from the album), All too Well, I Almost Do, and Girl at Home. I could SO EASILY do without ANY of the duets, but with sheeran being special guest, i can imagine i'll probably have to suffer through at least one...grrrrrrrrrrr I didn't pay to hear OTHER people sing...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

oh, wth, I'll just come out and say it... It'd be a shorter list if I were to list the ones I wouldn't be excited about hearing her do live...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM

So many...i just wish she would play the whole album haha. But i'm so excited to hear Red, All Too Well, Starlight, Treacherous, State of Grace

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!