1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Official Puzzle Piece Project - Red Tour

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hey guys!
We just wanted to post here on Taylor Connect that a new Puzzle Piece Project is in the works for the new Red Tour!!!
We are just starting to put the project together now that the tour dates have been announced and tickets are going on sale. We just thought we would inform you guys that it was happening so it remains unique in the fan-project world
We are glad you enjoy this project and hope that you can come up with a creative project of your own...the possibilities are endless :)
We will keep you guys posted when we can but we don't post a lot of information on the forum so things like the idea and message stay a secret until Taylor gets all of it!
If you have any questions regarding the project, you are more than welcome to ask them in here, but please do not attempt to copy the project in any way. So much logistical work goes into this project each tour and it is really not as easily copied as it may look.

We have 21 members in 3 different countries (USA, Canada, and Australia): Myself (Bec), Kristen, Sam, Victoria, Maddy, Nicole, April, Noelia, Brittney, Jen, Terra, Britny, Sarah, Kaitlyn, Alison, Holly, Lindsay, Bryan, Kayla, Catie, and Sydney.

Thanks so much for your support!

Australian.
Signature Made by Bianca

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Official Puzzle Piece Project - Red Tour

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Thank you for posting this Bec since I'm having issues with posting a new thread.

As the creator of the Puzzle Piece Project I appreciate that you guys support the project. I just ask that you please remain creative in your OWN ideas and not steal any part of this one. So much time and effort go into this project and I don't think it's fair to us in this project and for Taylor to receive 25 different "puzzle projects". Things will get confused and messy and nobody wants that. The reason why Taylor loved this project so much is because it was different and unique. I'm sure you guys can come up with another project that is creative without stealing any part of this one.

Just please think about this if you were in our shoes....you wouldn't want people to copy.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Im Matilda, helping out in AUSTRALIA!!!! :)

PLEASE LET ME HELP!! :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Can I be part of it? Pm me?
    Erica

h[/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

May I help? I'd love to for Chicago! Please let me know if I can. Thanks!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:45 PM

can I be apart of it?! I would love to help!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I would love to help! I'm going to try to get tickets for the Louisville show! PM me please!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM

i'll be a part of it! i could do pittsburgh or cleveland if you're doing north american dates haha

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Well I was doing a puzzle project of my own but the thread got deleted anyway I guess since they assumed I was copying. I just wanted to tell you though that I wasn't trying to copy. I just didn't know that someone was already doing this since it wasn't on TC. I had just always wished I had been a part of the Fearless tour one. :)

Edit: I totally forgot to add that I would love to make a piece if you would like me to! I'm going to the 2nd night in Atlanta! :)

^both made by me!

Visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1906161

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:48 PM

can I join I am going to the Glendale Arizona concert, I know not a lot of people on herethat I have seen are going so I can represent AZ!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:55 PM

SO stoked to be apart of the PPP again! Cannot wait! :) Love you guys!

1. Moderator

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Hola! PPP represent! :)

2. Jen avatar Jen

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Love you guys in the PPP!!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Quite golden!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I'm going to Pittsburgh show, would love to be apart of this! :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:15 PM

im going to all the Newark shows and Philly! I would love to be a part of this! message me!

3. Moderator

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Maddy wrote:
    Quite golden!

THAT'S GOLD!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Woo! So much excitement!!
    Thanks guys! We are so happy to do it for the third time for RED!

Australian.
    Signature Made by Bianca

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Can I be a part of this for Australia? :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I'd love to help out!!! I'll be at DC, Charlottesville and Pittsburgh :)
    https://twitter.com/beckyysullivan

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:19 AM

I would love to help! I asked about helping on the first post. I'll be at the Detroit Michigan show May 4th :)
    Thank You Daya!