Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAMPA STAGE CHANGE!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

SO upset!!
Yesterday when I was buying my presale ticket (vip) I got row 6, and I thought "Wow, how amazing." But now the next day the stage changed and they have pit seats and a long catwalk that pushed all the floor seats back! Not it'll be ten times harder to see the stage, and even the catwalk!

Not trying to sound selfish, it's just that I worked my butt off all summer to save for $389 tickets and I'm only 16. No parental help at all. And now this...

Anyone else feeling a little frustrated?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

VIP Tampa?!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Did anyone get VIP for the Tampa show? :)

Re: VIP Tampa?!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Not me, they are too expensive. I did get 2 regular tickets for the show though. Not the greatest seats but I am happy to be going.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I wish...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Yeah I didn't get good seats either! :(

fearless_swiftie04 wrote:
    Not me, they are too expensive. I did get 2 regular tickets for the show though. Not the greatest seats but I am happy to be going.

Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I'm still trying to get tickets :(

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I think you should try during the public sale because the only ones coming up during pre-sale were in the 200's and 300's....

FearlessBeth wrote:
    I'm still trying to get tickets :(

Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I know, I normally wouldn't have been able to go because of the price either, but I've literally been saving for MONTHS.

If you can't get tickets try public sale or StubHub.com closer to the show! I've heard of people getting Pit Seats for 30 bucks just because the scalpers don't want to have to keep the tickets!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Got my girlfriend and I VIP for the tampa show. Section 2, row 3.

Not to shabby... but super expensive

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Looks like they updated the whole seating chart on ticketmaster for tampa. Now it shows that they are selling pit. Gotta say it stinks knowing pit is $100 and our tickets cost $400 and we're farther away

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Westin wrote:
    Looks like they updated the whole seating chart on ticketmaster for tampa. Now it shows that they are selling pit. Gotta say it stinks knowing pit is $100 and our tickets cost $400 and we're farther away

Are you freaking kidding me?! D:

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Shelby! wrote:
    Westin wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me?! D:

Yah, go look:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D00495FE7BB874D?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

PIT SEATING
    US $84.50
    US $84.50 Ticket + US $16.50 Fees =
    US $101.00

But during the presale that wasnt an option... so I don't think any pit sold from the presale and maybe they go on sale in the general sale?

Also they moved some of section 1 and 3 up some if you have the first couple rows

Re: TAMPA STAGE CHANGE!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Wait, so how'd you find this out??

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Because yesterday when I bought my seats the stage wasn't set up the same and today it's totally different. :/ other people have also posted about it.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

The stage looks like it wraps around the pit area so you shouldn't have a problem seeing. Maybe you can call ticketmaster and ask!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Staybeautiful13 wrote:
    The stage looks like it wraps around the pit area so you shouldn't have a problem seeing. Maybe you can call ticketmaster and ask!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

I did, and all they told me was that it was sold out now and that the seats were indeed pushed back. :/

I'm just disappointed that we didn't even get the option yesterday!

RE: Re: TAMPA STAGE CHANGE!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Shelby! wrote:
    Staybeautiful13 wrote:

I did, and all they told me was that it was sold out now and that the seats were indeed pushed back. :/

I'm just disappointed that we didn't even get the option yesterday!

Im still convinced they haven't sold the pit seats yet. No one has said anything about them anywhere on the Internet and stubhub doesn't have any listed

And you KNOW they would be on stubhub

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I feel youuu!

I worked up $900 this summer for concert tickets (for 3 people, including myself... no help from parents and I'm also 16) and I would be JUST as frustrated if this happened to me! I'm going to the TOronto show and if this happens, I will seriously cry!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Do you guys think that I can still get good tickets for the concert???

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Shelby! wrote:
    SO upset!!
    Yesterday when I was buying my presale ticket (vip) I got row 6, and I thought "Wow, how amazing." But now the next day the stage changed and they have pit seats and a long catwalk that pushed all the floor seats back! Not it'll be ten times harder to see the stage, and even the catwalk!

Not trying to sound selfish, it's just that I worked my butt off all summer to save for $389 tickets and I'm only 16. No parental help at all. And now this...

Anyone else feeling a little frustrated?

WOW. I just looked at your stage on ticketmaster and that is RIDICULOUS that they would change that on you! especially after spending that much money! BUT, no matter what 6th row is going to amazing! You will still be really close! But, I agree. They shouldn't have changed that after people had bought tickets!

Pit Tickets in Tampa.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I wasn't able to get any tickets on the presale so I want to know if the Pit Tickets have been sold or what? Please help :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.