1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

KANSAS CITY! WHO'S GOING?!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Who got tickets for either of the Kansas City shows? Which one and where are you seats?

I got tickets for Saturday(8/3). Floor 3 Row 15 Seats 9&10

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: KANSAS CITY! WHO'S GOING?!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I already made a thread for this city, but I'm probably going. *fingers crossed*

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I got VIP tickets for the first night. 9th row center! This is for me and my momma. And I should be down a great amount in weight thanks to my upcoming surgery. So it's a present to myself! :D

2nd night I called in a favor and am getting on a list for 3 tickets. So I dunno where those will be. But this is the night my niece goes with me.

I got really screwed on the presale.. had great seats for both and the processing on the tickets errord out AFTER I had the tickets and all my info put in. So to get VIP seats (even if I spent a lot for them) and get a favor answered has made that whole mess and three hours on the phone crying worth it.
    "If we never have bad days then we won't know what goods days feel like." Andrea Swift :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I'm Going that Friday! Just got my tickets in the mail today!