1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

COnceRt oUtFit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM

SO i know my concert isn't until September next year, which is still a long way away, but I already know what I'm wearing, how I'm doing my hair, what shoes I'm wearing, what accessories I'm wearing and everything else!!!!!
I AM SOOOOO SUPER ECSTATIC AND EXCITED ABOUT THE CONCERT I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE!!!! AAHHH!!!!
Is anyone else just as excited as I am????!!!!
And does anyone else know what they are going to wear or have any ideas????
~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: COnceRt oUtFit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Since I have to wear all red for pep rally, I'm wearing exactly the same outfit (except I'm wearing a Taylor shirt for the show). Red jeans, red shirt, red hair stuff, red face paint, red makeup, red everything. Now if only I could dye my hair red..

My life.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I'm either going to buy a red dress, or wear my red Taylor shirt from Speak Now tour. I'll probably paint some of my face red, and I'm hoping by then to have my hair dip-dyed red.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I know what im doing, its goiing be amazing!...

Credit goes to Starstruck13

RE: COnceRt oUtFit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I know exactly what I am wearing! I am too excited!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

futurepianist13 wrote:
    Since I have to wear all red for pep rally, I'm wearing exactly the same outfit (except I'm wearing a Taylor shirt for the show). Red jeans, red shirt, red hair stuff, red face paint, red makeup, red everything. Now if only I could dye my hair red..

My life.

Thats really awesome!!!! You'll look great :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I have no idea what I'll be wearing but I'm not sure that it'll matter because I plan on being decked out in glow bracelets/necklaces all up my arms and around my body. I'm sitting right behind the mix board and I want to up my chances to be noticed for the T-Party, if there is one :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:49 AM

speakingswiftly wrote:
    I have no idea what I'll be wearing but I'm not sure that it'll matter because I plan on being decked out in glow bracelets/necklaces all up my arms and around my body. I'm sitting right behind the mix board and I want to up my chances to be noticed for the T-Party, if there is one :)

Hahaha I think youll be noticed with all those glow sticks!! I hope you get to meet her :) which concert are you going to??!