1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tacoma

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Whose going to see Taylor in Tacoma on August 31, 2013...I really hope I get to!!!! I don't live here but I am traveling to this show.

So lets let this be a place for people to talk about that concert.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tacoma

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I'm not, I'm going to Foxboro. But I know Hannah (InLondonToday) is! You guys are lucky to see her :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM

When do the tickets for the Tacoma show go on sale? I haven't seen the concert posted on ticketmaster.com and I haven't gotten a presale code for the concert. Does anyone have any info on this?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM

i am! but im super nervous because it hasnt been announced!!!!! freaking outtt :P
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctoxh4JwV1r5v48co1_500.png

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:29 PM

The date of the concert has been announced but the Presale and General sale date hasn't been scheduled yet so keep checking back with TC and Ticketmaster

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I am going to go no matter what. I might take the bus over there because I live in Eastern Washington and the concert happens to fall on labor day weekend so traffic might be a headache.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM

yeah all that has been released for this show is that it is on 8/31/2013 in Tacoma

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I'm going! Seeming as she isn't coming to Alberta my sister and I will be traveling there for the show!. Cannot wait!!

1st sig made by me, 2) Bea

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Driving from calgary!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Wow sounds like its gonna be a packed show!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I am slightly confused. Will the Tacoma tickets go on sale Friday with the rest of the tickets?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I dont think so for Speak Now she came on 9/7 and the presale was in February

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

ya i think they will let us know when presale is :) fingers crossed haha. I just keep checking back every single day! don't wanna miss out..sounds like the tickets are gonna go fasttt. :P
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctoxh4JwV1r5v48co1_500.png

TACOMA WASHINGTON TICKETS?!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I'm so CONFUSED! im trying to find tickets for the tacoma washington tickets, but they aren't on ticketmaster or anywhere! WHATS GOING ON. Its confirmed that she is going there, but I cant find anywhere to buy the tickets! Any one else who lives in tacoma who is having this problem?

Re: TACOMA WASHINGTON TICKETS?!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

please i really need to know D:

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

each city goes on sale at a differant time since tacoma is later in the tour it will be later in the presale it will be annouceed when they have presale stuff

both by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:54 PM

guineapiggirl wrote:
    each city goes on sale at a differant time since tacoma is later in the tour it will be later in the presale it will be annouceed when they have presale stuff

both by me

okay! i just really want good seats this year! my speak now concert seats weren't the best. thank you! :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM

swiftieforeverandalways13 wrote:
    guineapiggirl wrote:

both by me

okay! i just really want good seats this year! my speak now concert seats weren't the best. thank you! :)

What she said
    http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u363/cookiejarraider/Taylor%20Connect/BeFearless13TaylorSwift.jpg[/IMG
    Made by dreamimpossible[/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM

swiftieforeverandalways13 wrote:
    guineapiggirl wrote:

both by me

yah i get it i had good seats but you have to be on the second they go on sale and dont get upset if the presale runs out cuz the amex has good seats and general isnt too bad

both by me

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

For speak now they went on sale in February so they will probably go on sale in January or February

Tacoma presale?

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Does anyone know when the Tacoma presale is for the Red tour?
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter