Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Presale tickets?

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Hey so I'm pretty new to this website and still a little confused, but I heard that if you're on TC you can get presale tickets involving some code? I'm really confused about this. Also what happens if I join the mailing list?
    Sorry if I sound really stupid!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Presale tickets?

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

If you join the mailing list and put in your zip code, it will send you a presale code for a concert within so many miles (I believe 100) of that zip code. So, if you put in a zip code for Orlando, FL, and Taylor has a concert there on her next tour, you'll receive a presale code through an email that you can use to buy tickets a few days before they go on sale to the public. Usually the presale is Tuesday and tickets officially go on sale Friday. Joining the mailing list also means that you'll occasionally get emails about Taylor, ranging from what awards you can vote for to news about future cd releases and tour dates.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:10 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    If you join the mailing list and put in your zip code, it will send you a presale code for a concert within so many miles (I believe 100) of that zip code. So, if you put in a zip code for Orlando, FL, and Taylor has a concert there on her next tour, you'll receive a presale code through an email that you can use to buy tickets a few days before they go on sale to the public. Usually the presale is Tuesday and tickets officially go on sale Friday. Joining the mailing list also means that you'll occasionally get emails about Taylor, ranging from what awards you can vote for to news about future cd releases and tour dates.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

I've been confused about how to get them too. How to you join the mailing list?
    Used to be SingMe13LoveSongs

Made by 1. RedFenderAddict, 2. imeg99

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I can't wait until the preasle tickets come online!

RFA x

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I live in the UK so we don't have zip codes? Is it the equivalent of a post code over here? The nearest place she'd be playing for me would be London which I think is within 100 miles of me? Thank you for your help so far! :)

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM

and I can't wait until she goes on tour again either I really want to see her live!

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Postal code is the same thing sweetie :) Just sign up for the mailing list! And put your postal code in.
    Here in the US we just say it differently.

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

That's how it worked for the last two tours so as of right now that will still apply for the next one, but don't expect to get anything about that until the end of this year!

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world wrote:
    Postal code is the same thing sweetie :) Just sign up for the mailing list! And put your postal code in.

Yes it is, but it still says "invalid zipcode" if I type it in. Postal codes in my country have a different lenght than US zipcodes so this websites blocks it :s

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Marinka13 wrote:
    I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world wrote:

Yes it is, but it still says "invalid zipcode" if I type it in. Postal codes in my country have a different lenght than US zipcodes so this websites blocks it :s

Where do you type it in?
    Used to be SingMe13LoveSongs

Made by 1. RedFenderAddict, 2. imeg99

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I confirmed the subscription thing to the mailing list but it doesn't say anything about a post/zip code?

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM

TheMaddster wrote:
    I confirmed the subscription thing to the mailing list but it doesn't say anything about a post/zip code?

I was wondering about this too. I can't find the spot where you put in your zip code.

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I got presale for speak now by ore ordering the album so look out for that too
    -----------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------

Signature Credit - Proud UK Swiftie

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I got my tickets on presale by using my dads American Express Card :) So theres another option for you

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:36 AM

The only I think I could get presale tickets is through TC so do I just change my location to my postcode then?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

hi!! i signed up for presale stuff but i am stilll scared i will not get the code ive never been to a Taylor concert before and im so excited!! i just dont want to miss out on this stuff (codes) plus what is the presale date for Atlanta Ga? help i need guidence!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Based on the limited infor available on Ticketmaster it appears the presales are 11-11 and 11-13. I wish they didn't wait so long to send us the prsale code. The night before or morning of? That seems a little to close to the time of sale. ABout about a few days before?

http://krystleskorner.tumblr.com/

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Madison lolin

RE: Presale tickets?

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Will there be a presale for Tampa??

Pre-Sale Codes

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Does anyone know when they're being sent out? I'm really starting to freak out about this. I'm so nervous about getting tickets that it makes me feel sick to my stomach. Especially because there isn't much information out there about all this. They better not wait until the night before to send out the codes.