Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Tour 2013: Winnipeg!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Ahh the same thing happened to me, you're not alone. I keep checking my email everyday to see when the presale code will come. I hope we get our code soon. It's driving me nuts waiting for it. I know the same information as you, june 22nd, new bombers stadium.

I just want to buy the tickets already! I'm an impatient person.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED Tour 2013: Winnipeg!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Same thing happened with me! I cant find on the dates when the Winnipeg tickets go on sale, Im getting impatient ! I hope the presale code comes soon but i dont know when regular sale is going on!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM

i can't find the winnipeg tickets online to buy even without presale. is ticketmaster not selling them, any ideas?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I'm actually an active TC User (Swiftie4EverAndAlways) but I'm having issues acessing my account. Anyways, I live in Winnipeg. I got an email for Toronto today too. I think we get presale on November 16. Hot 103/1031 Virgin Radio is saying the first round of tickets is on the 16. So I hope I helped!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Thank goodness you posted a thread on Winnipeg!!! I live in SK and REALLY want to drive to Winnipeg (not go to Toronto) to see Taylor!
    I was sort of freaking out about why Ticketmaster listed Toronto as the only venue Taylor was coming to, yet here on her site she says Winnipeg and Vancouver! So I'm glad to know I"m not the only one in this confusion boat! :)
    I too, got a presale code for Toronto this morning and had signed up for the Winnipeg presale code. So maybe it's just automatic or something? Did anyone else try to enter their postal code along w/the concert venue and have it ask you for a zip code, not a postal code? I tried to enter it a few times and it kept asking for a zip code. So I'm crossing my fingers about the presale code working for Winnipeg!
    Hopefully the HOT radio station was right about the 16th being the date for the 1st round of Winnipeg tix!! I'm hoping so!!! Thanks guys!! :D :D

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Does anyone know if Ticketmaster would be the place to buy Winnipeg tickets even if it doesn't list Winnipeg on Ticketmaster as of right now?
    Any suggestions to buy tickets otherwise? Cuz I REALLY WANT the VIP tix!!! :D

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM

SwiftPrincessFan wrote:
    Does anyone know if Ticketmaster would be the place to buy Winnipeg tickets even if it doesn't list Winnipeg on Ticketmaster as of right now?

Yes it would be. My aunt works for TicketMaster and she said they will be selling the Taylor tickets
    ANOTHER Swiftie4EverAndAlways backup. Having account issues

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM

SwiftPrincessFan wrote:
    Thank goodness you posted a thread on Winnipeg!!! I live in SK and REALLY want to drive to Winnipeg (not go to Toronto) to see Taylor!
    I was sort of freaking out about why Ticketmaster listed Toronto as the only venue Taylor was coming to, yet here on her site she says Winnipeg and Vancouver! So I'm glad to know I"m not the only one in this confusion boat! :)
    I too, got a presale code for Toronto this morning and had signed up for the Winnipeg presale code. So maybe it's just automatic or something? Did anyone else try to enter their postal code along w/the concert venue and have it ask you for a zip code, not a postal code? I tried to enter it a few times and it kept asking for a zip code. So I'm crossing my fingers about the presale code working for Winnipeg!
    Hopefully the HOT radio station was right about the 16th being the date for the 1st round of Winnipeg tix!! I'm hoping so!!! Thanks guys!! :D :D

I'm happy I made a thread on WPG too, didn't think many would respond!
    Here's what I learned this evening:
    - I contacted one of the moderators, asking about this issue. She said by mistake, they sent TO Presale to every Canadian. Winnipeg Presale HAS NOT started yet, but she said next week they may start mailing out the codes! :D

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:01 PM

CamrynTheSwiftie13 wrote:
    SwiftPrincessFan wrote:

Yes it would be. My aunt works for TicketMaster and she said they will be selling the Taylor tickets
    ANOTHER Swiftie4EverAndAlways backup. Having account issues

Also, does anyone have a clue around how much a VIP ticket would cost?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM

these are the prices for the VIP tickets:

The RED Ultimate Experience ($389.50):
    - One reserved floor ticket in the first twenty rows*
    - One autographed copy of Taylor Swift's Red CD
    - One entry into the Official pre-show VIP Party
    - Exclusive on-site VIP perks
    - One premium Taylor Swift VIP gift bag

The RED Bonus Package ($249.50):
    - One reserved ticket in the lower level*

the only thing im not sure about is if you are guaranteed to me her if you purchase VIP, so to me it seems expensive to pay that much to not for sure get to meet her, i was considering VIP as well but now im not so sure. Hope this helped. :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM

TaylorsFavoriteSwiftie wrote:
    these are the prices for the VIP tickets:

The RED Ultimate Experience ($389.50):
    - One reserved floor ticket in the first twenty rows*
    - One autographed copy of Taylor Swift's Red CD
    - One entry into the Official pre-show VIP Party
    - Exclusive on-site VIP perks

The RED Bonus Package ($249.50):
    - One reserved ticket in the lower level*

the only thing im not sure about is if you are guaranteed to me her if you purchase VIP, so to me it seems expensive to pay that much to not for sure get to meet her, i was considering VIP as well but now im not so sure. Hope this helped. :)

Yeah I was wondering that myself what the VIP pre-party really included....if it included a meet & greet or what? I'd read on another forum on here that she said she'd never have fans pay to meet her, so I'm not sure what the full story is, or why they're not specific in the description!

SwiftPrincessFan

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Do you guys know if I could buy tickets for the show if I'm from the US? I'm going to be in college when she's in my state, and this is the closest concert for me.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM

PRESALES!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I've been looking all day.. but there's no tickets for the Winnipeg show!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:33 AM

If anyone gets any info about the Winnipeg show, whether its pre-sale or when tickets are being sold please keep us all posted to what's going on! I would really like these tickets! Thanks!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM

how do you get both of the pre-slae codes? I only have one...

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM

samantha_22 wrote:
    If anyone gets any info about the Winnipeg show, whether its pre-sale or when tickets are being sold please keep us all posted to what's going on! I would really like these tickets! Thanks!

Same here! me and 3 other friends have been looking endlessly and we really wanted to go to this. Its right after our grad and best of all ED SHEERAN is performing. We all are keeping our heads up for them, but if someone knows and they could let me know that would be great! thanks :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Does anyone know how much tickets would cost? or where i can purchase? can someone link me somewhere! please and thanks! :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Any idea approximately when we'll be able to buy tickets for this show? I checked earlier today at 10, but Winnipeg isn't even listed yet so I'm not sure when to expect it.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Ugh! I have the same problem! I've been waiting and waiting for the code and I never got it...Now it's the 16th, the day all the tickets come on sale and I can't find a good website to buy them!
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma38zuW2Uu1rza4syo1_500.gif