1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Pittsburgh, PA

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Who else is going to the concert at Heinz Field?! :)

The TaylorSwift.com presale code was just sent out. Has anyone gotten the TaylorConnect RED code? I'm trying to find it - since I'm from VA, I won't get it. :(
https://twitter.com/beckyysullivan

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pittsburgh, PA

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

i am! i just got the taylorswift code but not the red one. i kinda feel like i won't get it, but who knows.
    good luck getting tickets though! :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I am! i'm from Buffalo,NY and i got both emails

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM

gonna bump thissssss
    anyone else doing the presale tomorrow?!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I got the Pittsburgh Red Code, it came a bit after the TS#### one, maybe you will get it in a bit?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I am also! I received the TS code this morning but not the Red one. I think I joined too late to get it. I'm from PA.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Good luck tomorrow guys

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

i hope you all get the seats you want! don't worry if you don't, there's still general sale :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I ammm! :) My moms gunna try to get tickets, cause I'll be at school :(

|BEA|

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Ask your teachers if you can run to the library right before they go on sale? I'm in college and my teacher is letting me do that :b

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Im in australia...and i am planning on coming o your show...but ofcourse....tickets are a problem for me.
    They are probably on sale right now yes? maybe even sold out?
    Well, Im in school right now...so thats out the window.
    So im begging/asking/whining..if anyone knows of a spare tickets ssomewhere/willing to buy a ticket for me...i will be forever grateful. I will work out something if someone can!!!! :)

xx
    PLEASE PM ME!!! :(
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I only received the TS.com presale, no RED presale. I have been a member of Taylor Connect for a while under a different username (forgot my password and no longer have access to my other email) but had to create a new one last week. Would anyone be kind enough to email or DM me the RED presale code?? I know it probably a long shot, from one Pittsburgh Taylor fan to another :)

RE: Pittsburgh, PA

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I think I joined too late!! I haven't gotten any codes for tomorrow's Pittsburgh presale. :( Anyone know what I can do to get it?

Thanks for any info!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I'm not going to Pittsburgh, but.... anyone know where Jaelyn has been? Did she sign up when TC came back on?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I got tickets this morning!

RE: Pittsburgh, PA

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I got my VIP ticket! 9th row in block 5. Coming on my own from NZ and it'll be my 4th time seeing her!

Please help, i need it!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Hey everyone. I'll just get straight to it.
    Im Matilda, from australia...and i wanna come to July 6th in Pittsburgh PA.
    And I dont know hwo to get tickets.
    Is anyone willing to hlp me out? I will pay you every cent back.
    I just really would like a ticket :/
    Stay, stay, stay

Re: Please help, i need it!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I hope that you get a ticket!! I do not live where you live, so I can not help you. Maybe try phoning ticketmaster. You can find the nummber if you google ticket master phone nummber. If you are having troble online (I am asuming online) then just phone, and the people there can do you order straight through the phone, they just ask for your credit card nummber and stuff.
    That is what my Dad did for me!!!
    I realy hope that this helps!

DancingAroundAllAlone

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM

erikataytay wrote:
    I hope that you get a ticket!! I do not live where you live, so I can not help you. Maybe try phoning ticketmaster. You can find the nummber if you google ticket master phone nummber. If you are having troble online (I am asuming online) then just phone, and the people there can do you order straight through the phone, they just ask for your credit card nummber and stuff.
    That is what my Dad did for me!!!
    I realy hope that this helps!

DancingAroundAllAlone

oh, thank you so much!!!!!!!! ill give it ago! :)
    Stay, stay, stay

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM

your welcome :D i am glad to help!

DancingAroundAllAlone

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM

:(
    Stay, stay, stay