1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sponsor?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Anyone know who is sponsoring this tour? I remember Speak Now being sponsored by CoverGirl and they had contests to win tickets. Was wondering if there would be something like that for this concert.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sponsor?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Covergirl again? or maybe Sony for the camera or something
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM

LyingOnTheColdHardGround13 wrote:
    Covergirl again? or maybe Sony for the camera or something
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Hmm, maybe.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM

I hope it's Covergirl again :)
    I used to be DancerEmma :)

Signature above by Heather.

1. Jen avatar Jen

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Yeah I'm guessing Cover Girl & Sony!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I wonder if Walgreen's will be a sponsor too.
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11*10.24.12*11.1.12

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hmm, like others have said It will probably be Cover Girl & Sony. :) Possibly Walgreens like mentioned above. I wonder if Papa Johns will have anything to do with the tour this year since they had a Taylor pizza box & sold Red as well? Not sure! I'm sure we will find out sometime soon though. :D

Also, hope Cover Girl does another contest! Or maybe even Sony. It was cool to have a chance to win tickets! I won tickets from the Cover Girl contest last year! It was magical! :D

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:09 PM

It's weird that the sponsor hasn't been announced. I'm guessing CoverGirl again, and I guess Sony makes sense as well.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:25 AM

The RED Tour will be produced and promoted by The Messina Group (TMG).