Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Setlists :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I figured there's probably like a billion threads about this but I want your setlist

mine goes like this

IKYWT
Taylor Swift will say something like You know when I meant him a flag shouldv'e come up.... one that was red
Red
State Of Grace
Starlight
The Lucky one
Everything Has Changed
All To Well
WANEGT
You Belong With Me ( I did opposite songs on purpose)
Sparks Fly
Holy Ground
( more yet I can't piece them together. Any suggestions?)

Encore
Love Story
Treacherous ( I thought they went together because both are about wanted unwanted love if you know what I mean
Begin Again

1 made by storyofusisatragedy
2 made by trixieswift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Setlists :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:31 PM

LOVELOVE THE ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM

LIFE4US wrote:
    LOVELOVE THE ENCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

2 made by trixieswift

RE: Setlists :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Bump

2 made by trixieswift

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Mine would go like this:)

State of grace
    Red
    All too well
    The lucky one
    You Belong With Me
    I Almost Do
    Everything Has Changed
    Treacherous
    IKYWT
    Starlight
    Stay Stay Stay
    Love story
    Holy Ground

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

No order except the first song and encore.

State of Grace (first song)
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Red
    Sparks Fly
    All Too Well
    The Lucky One
    Love Story
    Holy Ground
    Treacherous
    Everything Has Changed
    Begin Away
    I Almost Do
    ... and some old songs.

Encore:
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Here's mine (Not in any exact order)

Red
    WANEGBT
    IKYWT
    Mean
    Stay Stay Stay
    Holy Ground
    All Too Well
    Mine
    Sparks Fly
    Tim McGraw
    Our Song
    Love Story
    You Belong With Me
    Girl At Home (LOVED to see her perform a bonus track or 2)
    Come Back...Be Here
    Starlight
    Begin Again
    The Lucky One

Thank You Daya!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Red(first song)
    State of Grace
    IKYWT
    Our Song
    Mean
    Mine
    Treacherous
    Stay Stay Stay
    Holy Ground
    All Too Well
    I Almost Do
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Sparks Fly
    Haunted
    YBWM
    Love Story
    Starlight
    Begin Again
    The Lucky One
    Everything Has Changed (with Ed)

Encore
    The Moment I Knew
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

this is just what i hope she sings!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.