Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

general sale tips?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:18 AM

i'm going to try presale tickets then i might try general sales if i want to try and get better seats then if i do, sell my presale tickets. but i wanted to know what is the best, most reliable, and cheapest way to get really good seats during general sales? like what websites or things? and how early should i call, or get online for them since they sell fast?
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: general sale tips?

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:34 PM

bump
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Ticketmaster is the only place you can buy the tickets directly from Taylor, anywhere else is from scalpers who are reselling them. You want to be their website the second the tickets go on sale.

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM

R3B3CC4 wrote:
    Ticketmaster is the only place you can buy the tickets directly from Taylor, anywhere else is from scalpers who are reselling them. You want to be their website the second the tickets go on sale.

thank you!
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:50 AM

bump, anyone know how i should go about ordering the tickets?
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:22 AM

bump
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Wait until the concert gets closer.. haha.
    That way gives the best tickets with public sale, but a lot of people hate waiting.
    It's up to you!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

fearlesslyunbroken wrote:
    That way gives the best tickets with public sale, but a lot of people hate waiting.
    It's up to you!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

well dont good tickets go fast? so shouldnt i be ready like as soon as tickets go up?
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM

SmallTownSongwriter713 wrote:
    It's up to you!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

well dont good tickets go fast? so shouldnt i be ready like as soon as tickets go up?
    i spoke now on 7-20-11

No, most of the time it's highly unlikely that they will even release really good seats when they first go on sale. The promoter sets them aside and then releases them as you get closer to the concert. This is how I get all of my concert tickets!
    Try it and see what you get, you might get lucky.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM

It's up to you!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

i spoke now on 7-20-11

No, most of the time it's highly unlikely that they will even release really good seats when they first go on sale. The promoter sets them aside and then releases them as you get closer to the concert. This is how I get all of my concert tickets!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

If i don't get good presale tickets i'm considering doing this but idk if i could handle it lol! When you've done it how many seats were you able to get?

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM

emlovestay13 wrote:
    It's up to you!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

i spoke now on 7-20-11

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

If i don't get good presale tickets i'm considering doing this but idk if i could handle it lol! When you've done it how many seats were you able to get?

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

It depends on the artist and location you're in.

For Taylor, I've been able to get 2, or 4, or super close singles. If you're going to a stadium, pit will be released as it gets closer, then you can just get singles and you'll all be together. A month or so before Taylor Connect even sent out emails that they released more for Speak Now.

Like Justin Bieber had VIP and 3 weeks before I was able to get 4, 2nd row, against the catwalk as normal seats.. There's hope.
    Plus, as it gets closer, prices on stubhub and resale sites drop a ton.
    There's so many options as it gets closer.
    I've never had it not work for anyone in arena or stadiums shows, I promise.
    I highly recommend it, but that's just me.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Re: Pit Tickets with Presale??

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I noticed that DC and LA had options for pit and they're arenas !
    I think certain venues are selling them and certain aren't? Or maybe they'll only be on sale with public?
    The pit seems really big to not be sold, especially in stadiums.

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I think certain venues are selling them and certain aren't? Or maybe they'll only be on sale with public?

I noticed that too!! That's why I wanted to ask if anyone got them! They were listed as "VIP A & B" in DC and "Pit" in LA! Really wondering what the deal is with that and if anyone has any information.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM

neversawyoucoming wrote:

I noticed that too!! That's why I wanted to ask if anyone got them! They were listed as "VIP A & B" in DC and "Pit" in LA! Really wondering what the deal is with that and if anyone has any information.

I'm trying to figure out the same ! :/ it doesn't make sense
    Last tour, I used season pass holder's presale for Eagle's Stadium and I ended up with Pit, so in that case, it was sold in presales.
    I'd assume they would've been VIP if they were even sold, but I have no idea.
    So confused !
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM

neversawyoucoming wrote:

Last tour, I used season pass holder's presale for Eagle's Stadium and I ended up with Pit, so in that case, it was sold in presales.
    So confused !
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Oh wow, that's awesome! I want Pit tickets so bad and I'm trying to prepare myself for when my city's tickets go on sale but it is SO hard when all the arenas and stadiums list different options! I wish ticketmaster just made the options the same for all cities. So confusing.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM

You could get pit tickets? I want to try and get them, but I need 2, and they probably cost a fortune!
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM

neversawyoucoming wrote:
    neversawyoucoming wrote:

So confused !
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Oh wow, that's awesome! I want Pit tickets so bad and I'm trying to prepare myself for when my city's tickets go on sale but it is SO hard when all the arenas and stadiums list different options! I wish ticketmaster just made the options the same for all cities. So confusing.

I'm with ya! Especially when you're planning on going with other people too. Super annoying.
    Nothing like last minute! It's like "here: this is what's available, you don't have other people to decide with, BUY TICKETS NOW!"
    Are you planning on going to a stadium or arena?

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

RE: Pit Tickets with Presale??

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Was the pre-sale today!??
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM

superstar13_ wrote:
    Was the pre-sale today!??
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

For some cities it was.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM

So confused !
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

When you got Pit tickets for Speak Now through the Eagle's presale was there an option for "Pit" in the drop-down menu or did you hit "Best Available" and get lucky? I'm hoping the Pit will become available when the general sale starts because it wasn't for the presale. Ah so nerve-wracking.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.