Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who Got Tickets!!??

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Also where are you sitting/standing!!?
    Xo.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I wasn't able to get any tickets! Do you think I still have a shot at getting tickets at the next Presale and/or when all the tickets go on sale?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I GOT SOME!!!! SO EXCITEDDDDD

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I got some for altanta!!!!! I got floor 3 row M (aka row 13!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^both made by me!

Visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1906161

RE: Who Got Tickets!!??

Tried to get 2 for D.C. this morning and I couldn't get any pair together. Got one all the way up in the 400 section for $116. But I searched for regular tix and even VIP and Ticketmaster said they could not find any.

YES! I got tickets for my friend and I for the Thursday Atlanta Show and Im so excited I had to buy another ticket for the next show in Atlanta! I can't wait!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM

What section were you able to get tickets too? I want to get floor seats for the toronto show-did anyone get floor seats throught the presale??

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:52 AM

It keeps on saying they cannot find results...i have been trying since the minute they went on sale...im really worried that im not gonna get tickets when not only is it my christmas gift, but i promised my friends... AGHHH D: shes my inspiration...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I wasn't able to get tickets :(
    I actually had tix in my cart, got all the way through the order process and clicked "submit order" and the website lost connection to the server so I lost the tickets. Now I can't even pull anything up. I'm so sad :/

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM

No tickets available for Glendale yet:\

DAAA

I used to be letsheartheapplause(:

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:15 AM

i got them! nosebleed seats at soldier field but hey, im going!
    xoxo

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

alex1711 wrote:
    Tried to get 2 for D.C. this morning and I couldn't get any pair together. Got one all the way up in the 400 section for $116. But I searched for regular tix and even VIP and Ticketmaster said they could not find any.

Oh no....If you can't get a pair, there's no way i'll be able to get 4 for Toronto.... I promised my friends.... Argh. I'm so sad now....
    ~*Dedicated_Swiftie_4eva

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM

OMS OMS OMS I got my Chicago tickets

I got FLOOR seats OMS OMS OMS Section K row 2 seat 15

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    OMS OMS OMS I got my Chicago tickets

I got FLOOR seats OMS OMS OMS Section K row 2 seat 15

Awe that's awesome!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Post the Presale tickets you got!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM

So RED tickets are finally going on sale albeit Pre-sale!
    For those of us still waiting for our pre-sales, share your story here for everyone to see!

Type of presale - TSwift.com/Amex/Amex VIP/RED VIP, Red Presale etc.
    City/Venue - (DC, Atlanta? etc.)
    Seats you got - Section #, Row #. Floor seats?
    Price Paid - $???.??

Additional information - What happened when you started the buying process?

Red Tickets!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I just got my tickets for the Red tour today through the presale!! And they're good seats on the lower level!! Did anybody else get tickets? Where are they and for what concert?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I couldn't get any! I tried three different times with waiting periods of 9-6 minutes each time, and it came up with nothing all three times with different searches. I got my search results in by 12:02! The box office page wouldn't even come up on my screen until after 12:01. I refreshed right at 12:00. I did everything right, and I still couldn't get any. I'm so frustrated. I think it's harder for Chicago than some other cities. I thought it would be easier this year because it's at a much bigger venue...why am I so unlucky? I feel like I did everything I could. So frustrated.

RE: Red Tickets!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Did you get the code from this site or from RED?

RE: Red Tickets!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I got seats on the floor!!! I'm so excited I've seen her 3 times already and I've never been able to get seats this good I am just freaking out. anyway, they are for the dallas show! what concert are you going to?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

it definitely is harder for chicago i think. I had the same problem as swifty77. Nothing :(
    -----------------------------------------------
    I decided to Speak Now on August 10th, 2011 in Chicago, IL