Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm Torn

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I honestly have no idea what tickets to get.
The show I'm going to offers Pit Tickets so I really want those.
But yet again, the VIP Package sounds great too, even if you don't get to meet Taylor.
But the VIP says first 20 rows, probably not in the pit otherwise it would have said so.
And the I can always buy the merch at the show.
I'm leaning towards the Pit Tickets.

Which one should I choose?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm Torn

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Definitely pit because the VIP is basically just food and merch and its almost $300 more than pit tickets.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM

id pick the pit!!
    i used to beTeamT-Swizzle13

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM

If you can get Pit Seats, I think those would be better than getting the VIP Package. The Package comes with a seat in the first twenty rows, so you might not be really close to the stage.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I would go with PIT, but just to let you know, I had 10th row last year and it ended up being 1st row because there are rows on the sides. So 20th row is actually 10th row. If that makes sense!

Gif credit to uniqueswift on tumblr

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I would definitely do the pit! I was in the pit twice for SN and it was absolutely amazing...she is literally 2-3 feet away from you...I actually got to touch her shoulder when she came into the pit after singing Speak Now! Best night ever!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Pit for sure! 400.00 is a lot of money.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.