Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Official Red Tour VIP Package Info.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM Popular Sticky

VIP Packages for the RED Tour - Details

OFFER 1: The RED Ultimate Experience

• One Incredible Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Twenty (20) Rows*
• One Autographed Copy of ‘Red’ – Taylor Swift’s Fourth Studio Album
• One Entry Into the Official Preshow VIP Party, Which Includes:

Separate Preshow VIP Lounge – Let’s Have a Blast Before the Show!
Food & Drinks Galore – Expect All of Your Favorite Foods and Drinks **
Don’t Forget the Sweets - A Fantasy World of Sweet Creations Awaits You
Preshow Prizes & Giveaways – Includes Memorabilia & Limited Edition Items (Subject to Availability)
On-site VIP Paparazzi to Capture the Preshow Action & Moments
Access to Secure On-Line VIP Site Where You Can Download Preshow Images for Free
Preshow Party Music Playing Your Favorite Taylor Swift Hits and More
Dedicated On-Site VIP Preshow Host

• Exclusive On-Site VIP Perks

VIP Priority Check-In*** (Where Available)
Separate VIP Entrance*** (Where Available) o VIP Customer Service Hotline

• One Premium Taylor Swift VIP Gift Bag

Created Exclusively for Taylor Swift VIP Package Purchasers
Gift Bag Also Contains One Commemorative VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

* Please note venue seating configurations may vary market-by-market
** Preshow VIP Party includes complimentary selection of foods and Non-Alcoholic beverages.
*** VIP Priority Check-In & Separate Entrance may not be available in all markets due to restrictions

OFFER 2: The RED Bonus Package

• One Amazing Top Price Reserved Ticket in the Lower Level
• One Premium Taylor Swift VIP Gift Bag Created Exclusively for Taylor Swift VIP Package Purchasers
Gift Bag Also Contains One Commemorative VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Please note venue seating configurations may vary market-by-market

VIP PACKAGE DISCLAIMER INFORMATION

Please note that ‘The RED Ultimate Experience’, purchasers will be contacted via e-mail a few days prior to the actual show date with additional details specific to their VIP package program. ‘The RED Bonus Package’ purchasers do not need to be contacted with any additional details. Information will sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of purchase. Please note that if you do not receive an e-mail a few days prior to the event please contact TaylorSwiftVIP@aeg-tmg.com or contact Ticketmaster at 877-4-VIPTKT (877-484-7858).

VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser, some exceptions may apply. Merchandise will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. Delivery of VIP merchandise could occur after event date. There are no guarantees that VIP merchandise will arrive in advance of show date. Please make sure to consider this before you purchase a package. All preshow VIP programs & times may vary market-by-market and are subject to modification at any time for any reason. Please note that you must be of legal age to consume alcohol; additional (local) restrictions may apply. Valid identification is always required for consumption of alcohol. VIP Priority Check-in & Separate VIP Entrance may not be available in all markets due to restrictions. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for package purchases under any circumstances. Please note that ‘The RED Ultimate Experience’ tickets are will-call only. Will-call tickets may only be collected the evening of the event. All packages are non-transferable; no will-call name changes will be permitted under any circumstances. The person who purchases the tickets must be the same person who claims the tickets at will-call with a valid identification. Package purchases are restricted to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Merchandise will not be shipped outside of the U.S. or Canada under any circumstances. Please note that the information provided at the time of purchase (e-mail, address, etc) is the same information that will be utilized for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable. Please note that the artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. Commemorative VIP laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The VIP laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP or any backstage areas.

http://taylorswift.com/vip_packages

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Official Red Tour VIP Package Info.

Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:42 PM

acousticswift wrote:
    gema13m wrote:
    acousticswift - i'm wondering the same thing... Me and my friend on here got regular VIP tickets (the cheapest ones lol we panicked) for the first show and she lives in the North East and I live in the North West so it'd probs be easier if they get given to us at the show so we both get them at the same time.

I have no idea whats in it either haha! I hope we get a blanket, i'd be so happy!

Fearless | 24/11/09 |
    Speak Now | 29/3/11 |
    Red |19,20,21/9/13 | 1,2,4,11/2/13 |

When I had VIP for the Believe Tour earlier this year, and Jingle Bell Ball in 2009, we collected our merch from a "VIP check in" a few hours prior to to the show's start. HOWEVER, with both of those, we received an email a week before telling us details on how to claim the merch, and we needed our receipts as well.

right :)
    me too

Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I´m going to the concert in Berlin :) and I got the Red Bonus Package :) !!
    I don´t exactly know when I will receive my seating details. I just hope I will get a seat in the first rows. Does anyone has experience with this package? Can I do anything to get the best seats and not a seat in row 20?

Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM

SelinaBeyer wrote:
    I´m going to the concert in Berlin :) and I got the Red Bonus Package :) !!
    I don´t exactly know when I will receive my seating details. I just hope I will get a seat in the first rows. Does anyone has experience with this package? Can I do anything to get the best seats and not a seat in row 20?
    For the London dates you knew what seat you got when you were ordering. Have you checked the booking confirmation for a seat reference?

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 2:04 PM

EssenceofyourSpark13 wrote:
    Do the Bonus package (offer 2) get access to the VIP lounge ? X thanks :)
    A VIP lounge isn't included in the UK, just early access to the venue. I've booked to go to the Sky backstage lounge instead which also opens early and has an exclusive bar with makeovers / massages / karaoke machine. If you're a Sky customer it's free to go along but you have to book in advance :)

Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I booked the ticket yeysterday and there wasn´t any information about my seat.
    The Eventim Agency told me that I get my exact seat at the concert. But I read in the forum that some that have the same package already got their seat.

Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Clueless wrote:
    A VIP lounge isn't included in the UK, just early access to the venue. I've booked to go to the Sky backstage lounge instead which also opens early and has an exclusive bar with makeovers / massages / karaoke machine. If you're a Sky customer it's free to go along but you have to book in advance :)

I'm a Sky customer! How do I book backstage access? :)

RE: Re: Official Red Tour VIP Package Info.

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM

sanela wrote:
    is anyone goig on show in berlin with ultimate vip red experience??

I am! =)

Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I had VIP Tickets for the SLC Show, and it was amazing. The package came about two weeks before the concert and they give you the autographed album cover when you walk into the lounge. Mama Swift even showed up to our party and we all got photos with her! It was an amazing experience!

Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM

jjohannaolsson wrote:
    Does anyone know what will be included in the VIP packages for the European tour? I bought a VIP ticket for London and I'm very curious to find out what merchandise is included! Hope it's the same as for the North American leg. Does anyone know?

I'm guessing it will be the same as the US with the blanket , phone cases etc.
    Anna Louise

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Does anyone know where you pick up your gift bag? Or does it get sent to you? IM SO EXCITED AHAHAHAH

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM

KeepYourEyesOpen_13 wrote:
    Does anyone know where you pick up your gift bag? Or does it get sent to you? IM SO EXCITED AHAHAHAH

I think there's going to be a desk inside the O2 where we go and pick them up :-)

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM

acousticswift wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

I'm a Sky customer! How do I book backstage access? :)

I am booked into this too :D

Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:01 AM

wish I could afford this!

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Hey, I am selling 2 RED Package Tickets for 100pounds each!!! (face value 145 each)! PM me for details! ticket/money exchange in hand! Thanks!

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:24 AM

I have a spare Ultimate Red VIP Package for sale if anyones interested?

Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Have fun!

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:17 AM

thanks for the info. I hope I can afford this. :(
    SwiftieInTheCorner07

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM

SO COOL

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:35 AM

is this still available in her promoted tour is asia??

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:07 AM

JeanneSwift13 wrote:
    is this still available in her promoted tour is asia??

Nope. At least not in Singapore or Japan. Japan had a seat selection called VIP, but it was essentially the front half of the floor. It did come with something, though I couldn't get far enough into the web site to figure out what that was. And everything sold out very fast.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.